• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

yowza bradford

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you want your team paying Franchise QB money to someone that has a 50/50 chance of tanking your whole season?

Dude crapped out 2 seasons in a row and 3 out of 4 and like 4 out of 6 if you go back to college

Mark Sanchez looked good in this system.
injuries happen, but PERFECT fit for the offense

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THis guy Kenyon Barner is a stud at the #4 RB position. Ran back a kick week 1 and had a rushing TD. Ran back a kick week 2. Week 3 ran a kick back 90 yards and tackled at the 2 with a 50 yard catch too.

What a preseason just trying to grab the #4 spot.
What's the feeling on Barner making the team? I love the kid and I know Kelly loves him, but it's a cutthroat league, so I understand if he is let go. I still feel he could be an asset on any team.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never noticed.
Sanchiez did. He earned praise in preseason and at worst played as well as Foles did last year and in some regards was better.

I don't care about Bradford's fit in the system. Im picking the Eagles to win the East. I think its worth noting that almost any QB can run the Eagles offense and Bradford is getting paid like he is a Manning.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchiez did. He earned praise in preseason and at worst played as well as Foles did last year and in some regards was better.

I don't care about Bradford's fit in the system. Im picking the Eagles to win the East. I think its worth noting that almost any QB can run the Eagles offense and Bradford is getting paid like he is a Manning.
You do know the Eagles flamed out and missed the playoffs last year.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Chip cuts Kenjon, he has officially lost his mind.

The announcers at last night game were calling him Mr. Excitement. Kenjon has looked good in all 3 preseason games thus far, at both returning and RB.

What's the feeling on Barner making the team? I love the kid and I know Kelly loves him, but it's a cutthroat league, so I understand if he is let go. I still feel he could be an asset on any team.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wowsome!

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive always hated people who cant be objective because its their rival team. Yeah, you mean the offensive system that was #2 in the NFL in 2013 and #5 in 2014 with 3 star OLineman out for multiple games and having a back up QB in 1/2 the season. This offense has been incredible in the preseason too dropping 6 TD's on Green Bay in the first 1/2. Rip the terrible secondary. Question the #2 OLB. Bring up the injuries on this team. Thats all fine but this is an elite top 5 NFL offense. Demarco Murray, Ryan Matthews, Darren Sproles are the RB's. 3 star OLineman. Really good looking young WR's. I mean our 2nd string TE had IDENTICAL numbers to Witten in 500 less snaps. STUPID POST DUDE.

Where's the yawwwwn emoticon?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the guy is so great why did the Rams trade him?
I personally don't think Bradford is great. He is a garbageman. If the defense gives him something, he'll take it everytime but if you need a deep ball or a screen pass or a red zone TD then he is going to throw a costly pick 6 or something of that nature

Reactions: GNG

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The boy was definitely on fire last night. Getting the ball out quickly with pinpoint accuracy. A lot of Rams fans were of the opinion that Bradford would do well once he had a good supporting cast around him. So far, I'd say they're winning the argument.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he has the team made. He will be a 4th RB. He has been awesome returning punts and also flashed as a RB. Sproles is the primary punt returner but they may work in Barner because he has been so impressive back there. Sproles is like gold too so you want to preserve him. He was electric to start the year last year but seemed to wear down in the second half.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has the team made. He will be a 4th RB. He has been awesome returning punts and also flashed as a RB. Sproles is the primary punt returner but they may work in Barner because he has been so impressive back there. Sproles is like gold too so you want to preserve him. He was electric to start the year last year but seemed to wear down in the second half.

Yup - and probably they are not going to hold on to Mostert, and Mostert has looked just as good as Barner. So unless they drop the 3rd QB (and why not), they probably will not keep all five of them.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Mostert looks like a find out of Purdue. Track guy who will probably get picked up by someone when the Eagles cut him. He has looked great on special teams and OK as a scatback, but is still learning. Developmental guy other than STs IMO.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally don't think Bradford is great. He is a garbageman. If the defense gives him something, he'll take it everytime but if you need a deep ball or a screen pass or a red zone TD then he is going to throw a costly pick 6 or something of that nature
Eagles fans are already anointing him as the team savior.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? Interesting take from a Rams fan, since you have presumably seen Bradford play a lot. I only saw a few of his games in St. Louis, but my impression of him was very different. Looked to me like he was mobile, tough, and accurate, but he had little help from his o-line, receivers and RBs.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Interesting take from a Rams fan, since you have presumably seen Bradford play a lot. I only saw a few of his games in St. Louis, but my impression of him was very different. Looked to me like he was mobile, tough, and accurate, but he had little help from his o-line, receivers and RBs.
I'm a little dubious about Bradford being able to overcome things on a different team. OJ Atogwe, Marc Bulger, Danny Amendola and Steven Jackson all failed when they left the Rams and Im sure most of them thought they were going to do better on a different team.

Bradford's accuracy is actually quite debatable. I think he is just like Alex Smith at this point. A reliable guy but not someone you want making every throw.

Or at least he is reliable enough to make the easy throws when he is healthy.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the yawwwwn emoticon?

So I guess you agree with the poster who said NFL D's will shut down the Eagles O. It was a stupid post. I think Kelly has proved the O is elite. Its the D thats the problem.