• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your team's best pre-draft moves?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue that I question is that of the quarterback position. Kyle Orton wasn't some world beater but I think I would take him over any of the guys they have brought in or already have. So while all those other moves look very good on paper and make the team look better overall in my opinion I just question if they have downgraded at the most important position on the entire team.
Bills were 9-7. What they have done reminds me of a poker hand with 2 pair. Throw all of your hand out and try again - you have a 92% likelihood of getting a worse hand!

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Skins...... It's Easy!!! Signing a true Football Guy to be the GM and giving him the POWER over the roster...A guy that has helped build 3 great teams in GB a scout, and San Fran and Seattle....He has a plan in place and went out and didn't overspend in FA...signed some quality guys to decent contracts....He has Bolstered our Weak DL...added to the Secondary.....He has done a TREMENDOUS job since coming in Janurary!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills were 9-7. What they have done reminds me of a poker hand with 2 pair. Throw all of your hand out and try again - you have a 92% likelihood of getting a worse hand!

You have to remember when a new coach comes in there is usually quite a bit of roster turnover. For the most part though Ryan kept the defense together from last year that finished top-10. Most of his moves were on the offensive side of the ball. He let Spiller walk, brought in LeSean McCoy (I would say pretty good trade off other than contract). He brought in a couple of quarterbacks to compete. He signed a very good FB to help in the run game, Percy Harvin, and Charles Clay. Those are the main big moves made so at this point I would say he has added quite a bit of firepower to the offensive side of the ball. Quarterback is the one position that still has a huge question mark but Orton wasn't anything special either.