• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Super Bowl Champs just

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked Ngata, always got good push, held his ground I actually like this better then the Suh idea!

Less money!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With this signing Beau Allen is pretty much out the door,
I believe its a win win for the Eagles.

Allen would hold his ground but his push up field lacked in certain areas...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard people in Philly hate Samoan people

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone in the NFL is trying to get younger........the Eagles are getting older and older. Must be the TB12 diet.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB ??????

Are you asking which QB gets sat on first by this fantastic Dline?
I really like the additions they're making but will Wentz be healthy? Who starts? Do you sit a SB winner on the bench for a season because the asking price is too high and you can't move him? Somebody will be pissed no matter what decision you make. Foles is a 100M man and he knows it.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the additions they're making but will Wentz be healthy? Who starts? Do you sit a SB winner on the bench for a season because the asking price is too high and you can't move him? Somebody will be pissed no matter what decision you make. Foles is a 100M man and he knows it.

Here's the thing about Nick, have you heard any interviews from him where he stated he wants to go start any where else?

I honestly feel they ( Howie, Doug, and Nick ) sat down and said, "listen give us a list of place you would to go play, if one of those teams offers us the moon we will pull the trigger, and if they don't well you stay here!
And Nick being Nick most likely said, great!

Foles was signed last off season as a #2 QB, no intention of being named the starter.
He comes in and does his job and plays like a god, sure he's a competitor, and deep down wants to start in Philly, but he also realizes the situation he's in and if he wanted out he would've demand a trade..

I also believe the front office is going to take the approach with Carson of not rushing him back! Why should they when they have Nick still there, its a win win for the Eagles

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing about Nick, have you heard any interviews from him where he stated he wants to go start any where else?

I honestly feel they ( Howie, Doug, and Nick ) sat down and said, "listen give us a list of place you would to go play, if one of those teams offers us the moon we will pull the trigger, and if they don't well you stay here!
And Nick being Nick most likely said, great!

Foles was signed last off season as a #2 QB, no intention of being named the starter.
He comes in and does his job and plays like a god, sure he's a competitor, and deep down wants to start in Philly, but he also realizes the situation he's in and if he wanted out he would've demand a trade..

I also believe the front office is going to take the approach with Carson of not rushing him back! Why should they when they have Nick still there, its a win win for the Eagles

Maybe it went down that way but when you've won a ring leading the underdog against the best the league has to offer things change. He's got one year left on the Eagles. If he's still on the roster Feb 2019, the rest of his contract is void and he becomes a free agent. Even if he's starting, you still have to trade him before Feb and if he's not starting, you're making a SB winner hold a clip board. I don't see the win win. The clock is ticking loudly on a decision and I think the Eagles will have to pull the trigger on a trade during the season if Wentz is healthy or they risk getting nothing. The league knows that too so they're not going to be pulling any Vikings/Walker kind of trades like the Eagles may be dreaming of.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things will really get interesting in Philly, if Wentz misses say, 3-4 games

And Foles goes 3 or 4-0

Thats what id like to see

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I was saying, this about the best (potential) Dline for this season!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone in the NFL is trying to get younger........the Eagles are getting older and older. Must be the TB12 diet.
They're definitely a year older than last year.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things will really get interesting in Philly, if Wentz misses say, 3-4 games

And Foles goes 3 or 4-0

Thats what id like to see

Close...

Foles goes 11-2.
Gets hurt.
Wentz wins the Super Bowl.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is kinda cool the "talk" is about two quality starting QB's in Philly

and other teams are competing for the Bradford, Cousins of the world!