• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Schools 2011 Schedule

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and Bama's cheating ass with recruiting is going to catch them in the end. Can't keep on signing 30 players a year and not be "oversigning"

I can't really say anything......we've been doing it too. Up until this year

PIMking

smoke is Floridas bitch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They cut a lot of them I thought.

Best part is once they signed a LOI and Saban goes all Grey shirt on their asses they can't transfer with out punishment. If they didn't sign a LOI and got a Grey shirt they could go to another school no matter what that little prick says and not have to sit out a year.

PIMking

smoke is Floridas bitch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't really say anything......we've been doing it too. Up until this year

you all had a decent amount of attrition when Tubby left, so you needed players. What Saban does is unethical by telling a kid everything only to cut him the next year for the next years cut man.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also no Big 12 Champ game so 14-0 is impossible...

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you're a Miami Alum I figured you would actually be smart enough to figure it out for yourself that out that we have to play FSU every year. But please for the love of fucking god tell me what benefits would come from playing Miami? You losers can't fill 1/4 of your stadium, FSU can't sell out unless we came to town so what benefits would it be for us to travel down and play in front of dozens of fans?

They play at home because UF has sold out since the 70's, they have a real fan base unlike the clown college and smart kids and gangbangers to the south. Why not play a team like UCF who would probably bring more fans to the game than Miami? Or play Furman school of the blind when they pack the house and make millions on the game instead of playing in miami? Don't act like Miami is a powerhouse anymore, because they aren't and wont be ever again as long as Golden is your coach, that dumb bitch is your AD and you have to travel 2 hours to your stadium full of dozens of fans.

not sure how much of this I feel like covering, but

1. my post that YOU quoted stated that UF was forced into keeping FSU on.
2. miami has a winning record vs UF
3. what was it, 23 years before UF could manage a win vs the U?
4. all teams in miami have poor attendance when the product isnt great. it is miami, not gainsville. whats gainsville got? beaches? a pro football team? a pro basketball team? a pro baseball team? a pro hockey team? no a bunch of bubba gas stations painted orange and blue with some witty name incorporating "gator" in it. outside of that its UF ONLY! Miami has some of the best TV ratings ever, and that me friend is where the money comes from

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a more serious note. Who do ya'll expect to take the Joker spot next year? I'm assuming it is Shaun Ward. Won't be easy to replace a top 10 pick and expect the same production, although Strahan looks to be a beast and I am sure he will plug up the middle very effectively straight away.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
miamis corners should be scary......scary for miami. deep shit there for us. hopefully we blitz a lot

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In no particular order
9/3 Texas State(wrong with Weber State:L)
9/17 @New Mexico
9/24 Nevada
10/1 @Kansas
10/8 aTm
10/15 KState
10/22 @OU
10/29 ISU
11/5 @UT
11/12 OSU
11/19 @Mizzou
11/26 Baylor @ Jerruh World
ISU
Fixed. Texas State the future WAC team is our FCS team. We get to beat up Franchione once again.:D

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a more serious note. Who do ya'll expect to take the Joker spot next year? I'm assuming it is Shaun Ward. Won't be easy to replace a top 10 pick and expect the same production, although Strahan looks to be a beast and I am sure he will plug up the middle very effectively straight away.

Demontre moore?

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demontre moore?

Never heard of him, but I don't follow Aggie athletics. Go figure. Btw congrats on your little basketball win yesterday. I am ready for Loubeau and Holmes to get the fuck outta there.

PIMking

smoke is Floridas bitch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure how much of this I feel like covering, but

1. my post that YOU quoted stated that UF was forced into keeping FSU on.
2. miami has a winning record vs UF
3. what was it, 23 years before UF could manage a win vs the U?
4. all teams in miami have poor attendance when the product isnt great. it is miami, not gainsville. whats gainsville got? beaches? a pro football team? a pro basketball team? a pro baseball team? a pro hockey team? no a bunch of bubba gas stations painted orange and blue with some witty name incorporating "gator" in it. outside of that its UF ONLY! Miami has some of the best TV ratings ever, and that me friend is where the money comes from

TV ratings don't put money in the hands of the athletic department like butts in seats. So what about beating the "u" in 23 years garbage, no one gives a flying fuck about them anymore. They aren't relevant anymore and wont be. The dozens of fans will be gone in a few years and Miami will be back to where they were before the glory days of Schnellenberger. For having Pro teams? Have you seen the attendance at the "pro teams" in that area? it's laughable that you would use an NHL team vs cfb team or the Marlins (they are still in Miami right?) or even the Dolphins? the only pro franchise that would or should have an impact on Miami is the Dolphins but they play on Sundays not Saturdays or should I say it? Thursdays....

Once your schools athletic budget touches florida's softball budget you can talk about pro franchises running your fans away. Kinda like the Gators running the jags fans away since Jacksonville is only an hour away. But hey if you like the drug infested non english speaking florida than so be it.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU starts out with a cupcake at a neutral site....

...then the shit gets for realz....

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska

Chattanooga- W
Fresno State- W
Washington- W