• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Schools 2011 Schedule

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, Im not the AD at miami, but Im sure they would play you. its not like they schedule like UF.

LOL!

we can easily agree on that sir

UF has the most pathetic OOC schedules of anyone

for a laugh here's who they have lined up this year

Florida Atlantic
UAB
Furman
Florida State(only because it's a rivalry or they'd fill this with someone like UCF or Memphis)

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

Florida Atlantic
UAB
Furman
Florida State(only because it's a rivalry or they'd fill this with someone like UCF or Memphis)

Not to mention always at home except for the FSU game possibly.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those disney people are idiots about the stuff though

they always ask us why don't we schedule teams like Texas, Ohio State or Florida

obviously they forget the other team has to agree to play the game :L

they also ask why we joined the MWC instead of the Pac-12

I told them I'd call the Pac-12 tomarrow and tell them we're joining

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UF was forced to keep FSU on or they would have dropped them too.

I think they were going to lose some state money or something when they wanted to drop FSU. biggest pussy school in the country

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think they were going to lose some state money or something when they wanted to drop FSU. biggest pussy school in the country

Yeah didn't they get killed by Syracuse last time they left the state for an OOC game?

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those disney people are idiots about the stuff though

they always ask us why don't we schedule teams like Texas, Ohio State or Florida

obviously they forget the other team has to agree to play the game :L

they also ask why we joined the MWC instead of the Pac-12

I told them I'd call the Pac-12 tomarrow and tell them we're joining

BSU is screwed. outside of football, and maybe wrestling they have nothing. their academics keep them out of every bcs conf other that the SEC and big east.

the SEC would be scared shitless to offer them, and the big east is mostly a basketball conf. BSU either needs to improve its academics or another sport, major sport. was hoping they would go to the pac14, but.......

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSU is screwed. outside of football, and maybe wrestling they have nothing. their academics keep them out of every bcs conf other that the SEC and big east.

the SEC would be scared shitless to offer them, and the big east is mostly a basketball conf. BSU either needs to improve its academics or another sport, major sport. was hoping they would go to the pac14, but.......

we've been working on improving our academics for awile, we're getting better at that as time goes

basketball is a sport we're working at, we suck this year after a strong start again but unlike with the past we got a coach bringing us somewhere

we're bringing in our best recruiting class in our small basketball history next year.

our stadium should be reaching 50000 seats soon, we got I think around 5 million in donations. Plus unless San Diego State upsets us we should be making BCS bowls the next few years(I mean seriously with TCU out of the way no one in the WAC or C-usa will steal a bid, so as long as we finish in the top 14 we're in one) and that money will also help with not only the stadium but facilities.

PIMking

smoke is Floridas bitch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

Florida Atlantic
UAB
Furman

LOL Maybe that OOC schedule is better than BSU's conference schedule. I will admit that I wish that UF played better ooc teams but it's not like Ohio State plays tough ones and good lord that Oklahomo game for FSU is the only team other that FSU that is worth a damn on it's schedule.

But I'm sure that BSU would make it through a Auburn, Bama, and LSU in back to back to back weeks....

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Maybe that OOC schedule is better than BSU's conference schedule. I will admit that I wish that UF played better ooc teams but it's not like Ohio State plays tough ones and good lord that Oklahomo game for FSU is the only team other that FSU that is worth a damn on it's schedule.

But I'm sure that BSU would make it through a Auburn, Bama, and LSU in back to back to back weeks....

I'm looking forward to playing Florida again. The past few have been great games :D

PIMking

smoke is Floridas bitch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since you're a Miami Alum I figured you would actually be smart enough to figure it out for yourself that out that we have to play FSU every year. But please for the love of fucking god tell me what benefits would come from playing Miami? You losers can't fill 1/4 of your stadium, FSU can't sell out unless we came to town so what benefits would it be for us to travel down and play in front of dozens of fans?

They play at home because UF has sold out since the 70's, they have a real fan base unlike the clown college and smart kids and gangbangers to the south. Why not play a team like UCF who would probably bring more fans to the game than Miami? Or play Furman school of the blind when they pack the house and make millions on the game instead of playing in miami? Don't act like Miami is a powerhouse anymore, because they aren't and wont be ever again as long as Golden is your coach, that dumb bitch is your AD and you have to travel 2 hours to your stadium full of dozens of fans.

PIMking

smoke is Floridas bitch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to playing Florida again. The past few have been great games :D

I will be at that game next year. No doubt AU is going to have a hard time fighting for the Outback bowl next year but you fuckers seem to always have our number.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be at that game next year. No doubt AU is going to have a hard time fighting for the Outback bowl next year but you fuckers seem to always have our number.

I'm planning on being there too. Yeah, I can see us going 7-5 or 8-4 with that schedule

PIMking

smoke is Floridas bitch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm planning on being there too. Yeah, I can see us going 7-5 or 8-4 with that schedule

Don't kid yourself, with out Cam this year would of been a 4 loss season at least. Took a miracle non fumble on the goal line that no one called a TD to turn the tide against Arkansas, then the amazing game vs the Clemson Tigers and the LSU game too. Auburn was extremely close to 3 losses this year with $cam Newton. Next year is going to be bad, once Malzahn leaves next year it's going to get worse because he is the brains behind that coaching staff.

PIMking

smoke is Floridas bitch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and Bama's cheating ass with recruiting is going to catch them in the end. Can't keep on signing 30 players a year and not be "oversigning"

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't kid yourself, with out Cam this year would of been a 4 loss season at least. Took a miracle non fumble on the goal line that no one called a TD to turn the tide against Arkansas, then the amazing game vs the Clemson Tigers and the LSU game too. Auburn was extremely close to 3 losses this year with $cam Newton. Next year is going to be bad, once Malzahn leaves next year it's going to get worse because he is the brains behind that coaching staff.

Don't forget Kentucky, South Carolina (the first time), and Mississippi State............oh and then some game against Oregon

We have four guaranteed wins and I don't see us going worse than 3-5 in the others