• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your predictions for your team preseason

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true, especially if one of those wins was against the Steelers. Whether it was defense not stepping up late or the offense failing to put together a game winning drive(or both), things just didn't go their way. But good teams come through in those spots more often than not, Chargers just weren't good enough. Hopefully the SAN DIEGO Chargers can get some good players in the draft/FA, get back their injured WR's, and make a run for the West in 2016.
This is a league where you're far better going 4-12 and missing the playoffs than 9-7 and missing the playoffs. I still say if we do nothing but focus on the trenches this will be a playoff team next year. Rivers has about 5 years, time to get a left tackle that will be with him until retirement. We also need to find a legitimate NFL center in the first few rounds.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a league where you're far better going 4-12 and missing the playoffs than 9-7 and missing the playoffs. I still say if we do nothing but focus on the trenches this will be a playoff team next year. Rivers has about 5 years, time to get a left tackle that will be with him until retirement. We also need to find a legitimate NFL center in the first few rounds.
The OL and DL need to be the definite focus between FA and draft. The last month or so we've seen young guys on defense showing up like Ingram, Jerry, and Perryman to go with Verrett being a great CB. Need to be able to stop the run though, do that along with hoping Flowers bounces back from a tough season and the defense could be good again(might need a new DC).
The offense has talented skill position players between Allen, Stevie, Gates if he returns, Gordon, and Woodhead. If Rivers has time to get them the ball and they can get blocks to run the ball efficiently then the offense could be top 10. The OL hasn't been the same since Hardwick retired, the center needs an upgrade for sure.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am trying to remember mine from earlier

I do know I had them going 13-3 so close but not quite right.

Baltimore--Win
Chiefs--Loss (I figured short week in KC this one would be tough to win
@Lions--Win
Vikings--Win
@Raiders--Win
@Browns--Win
Packers--Loss (I had the Packers as a Super Bowl favorite and figured they would be a tough match up)
@Colts--Loss
Chiefs--Win (who would have thought Manning would completely fall apart like he did in this game)
@Bears--Win
Patriots--Win
@Chargers--Win
Raiders--Win (home game late in the season I didn't see us losing this one)
@Steelers--win (Figured the Broncos would really be hitting their stride in the season here
Bengals--Win
Chargers--Win

So just a bit off on record and missed a few games. All in all feel like I had a pretty good idea of what my team was.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL and DL need to be the definite focus between FA and draft. The last month or so we've seen young guys on defense showing up like Ingram, Jerry, and Perryman to go with Verrett being a great CB. Need to be able to stop the run though, do that along with hoping Flowers bounces back from a tough season and the defense could be good again(might need a new DC).
The offense has talented skill position players between Allen, Stevie, Gates if he returns, Gordon, and Woodhead. If Rivers has time to get them the ball and they can get blocks to run the ball efficiently then the offense could be top 10. The OL hasn't been the same since Hardwick retired, the center needs an upgrade for sure.
The defense really started playing well the last several weeks. The LB corps looks great, and still young. Imagine Liuget and Bosa on the ends of that line with those guys. BPA at #3, be it Tunsil, Bosa, Stanley - don't care.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense really started playing well the last several weeks. The LB corps looks great, and still young. Imagine Liuget and Bosa on the ends of that line with those guys. BPA at #3, be it Tunsil, Bosa, Stanley - don't care.
Even though it did play well the last month or so, it was horrible for most of the season. Not sure why Pagano got a pass to return. The thought of Liguet and Bosa on the ends makes me happy for what they can do in 2016, but it's definitely BPA or possibly trade back(but I don't expect that).