• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your four teams for the CFP

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

@iowajerms

And that is why I say Husker fans are not as loyal as they seem. 10-15 years ago, they wouldn't claim to be Husker basketball fans because Creighton was better.and Nebraska sucked.

That is why I think if there was another FBS team in Nebraska, even a mid-major, the loyalty for Nebraska would be down.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't talking about basketball sweetheart, this is the man's sport known as FOOTBALL.

I'm sorry that the 'all-world beater' of Iowa State is stealing your fans... I suggest you be better. I mean really? The 'condiment color' team is taking your fans and you want to harp on Nebraska loyalty?

This is why you and your post get the double facepalm.

giphy.gif

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't talking about basketball sweetheart, this is the man's sport known as FOOTBALL.

I'm sorry that the 'all-world beater' of Iowa State is stealing your fans... I suggest you be better. I mean really? The 'condiment color' team is taking your fans and you want to harp on Nebraska loyalty?

This is why you and your post get the double facepalm.

giphy.gif

Iowa losing fans to ISU? Since when? I missed that one. Media coverage and success does not equal getting fans from Iowa.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa losing fans to ISU? Since when? I missed that one. Media coverage and success does not equal getting fans from Iowa.

Then what is this complaining about having other teams to compete with in state?

That is why I think if there was another FBS team in Nebraska, even a mid-major, the loyalty for Nebraska would be down.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what is this complaining about having other teams to compete with in state?

Oh, if there were no ISU football, yeah, Iowa would have basically the entire state, like Nebraska has. If no Iowa football, ISU would have all the fans. I did say a team that is having success and Nebraska struggling.

We see it here in basketball. Not so much in other sports.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, if there were no ISU football, yeah, Iowa would have basically the entire state, like Nebraska has. If no Iowa football, ISU would have all the fans. I did say a team that is having success and Nebraska struggling.

We see it here in basketball. Not so much in other sports.

Adam Devine disagrees with you.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect the IWCC Reivers would take it in Iowa... I mean, what else do ya really have.

They might have a WR get drafted this year, WR Nick Easley. He had NFL scouts look at him. He would be late round if he is drafted. He was actually not really wanting to go NFL and was satisfied being an assistant football coach in his home town, but he had NFL scouts talk to him and got him wondering if he can actually make a NFL team.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might have a WR get drafted this year, WR Nick Easley. He had NFL scouts look at him. He would be late round if he is drafted. He was actually not really wanting to go NFL and was satisfied being an assistant football coach in his home town, but he had NFL scouts talk to him and got him wondering if he can actually make a NFL team.

Stop trying to be nice now.

Fuck Iowa, YOU HEAR ME!!?!?!?!!?!

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only that doesn't want any part of Clemson? I would love to beat them, but odds of getting beat like a rented mule are just too much for me.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only that doesn't want any part of Clemson? I would love to beat them, but odds of getting beat like a rented mule are just too much for me.

I mean, maybe. Clemson's at a high point right now in the cycle of the game. But Oklahoma is really good too, and Jalen is experienced against the Tigers. It could be interesting and would be such a high profile matchup that a loss either way wouldn't really hurt playoff chances too much. I wouldn't mind a home and home with OU. I've always liked OU fans, and thought they were a joy during the past couple of matchups. In fact, the only fanbase I really despise out in your area of the country is TCU.

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, maybe. Clemson's at a high point right now in the cycle of the game. But Oklahoma is really good too, and Jalen is experienced against the Tigers. It could be interesting and would be such a high profile matchup that a loss either way wouldn't really hurt playoff chances too much. I wouldn't mind a home and home with OU. I've always liked OU fans, and thought they were a joy during the past couple of matchups. In fact, the only fanbase I really despise out in your area of the country is TCU.

OU fans are pretty gun shy after the defensive performances of the last couple years.

You must not interact with many Texas fans. They are unbearable any time they break 7 wins.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama
Clemson
Oklahoma
Boise State