• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your current Top 5? Week 4

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No change with 4 of my 5.

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Georgia
5. TCU

So glad we don't have to hear from Okie Lite fans anymore. Their season ended today in humiliating fashion. They are frauds like usual. First sign of a good team and they get absolutely waxed. :nod:

Your list?

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No change with 4 of my 5.

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Georgia
5. TCU

So glad we don't have to hear from Okie Lite fans anymore. Their season ended today in humiliating fashion. They are frauds like usual. First sign of a good team and they get absolutely waxed. :nod:

Your list?

Both will be hiding this week.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU letting BAYLOR come within 7............................................................................................................................................. I dont care how many times the announcers claimed that OU was elite...... that isnt an elite performance!!!

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they're not elite, but they did win at Ohio State at night in impressive fashion, so I can't have them currently lower than 3 in fairness.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Alabama
2) Clemson
3) Washington
4) Penn State
5) Oklahoma

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU letting BAYLOR come within 7............................................................................................................................................. I dont care how many times the announcers claimed that OU was elite...... that isnt an elite performance!!!
Early in the season you just have to win. Have to sloppy of close wins late in the season is much more harmful. Just win.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P3kRr.gif

We won by 8 biatch.. :pout:

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your number 3 and 4 have yet to beat a ranked team. Makes perfect sense. :L

It's way too early in the season to be bragging about who's beaten which team. Preseason polls are always ridiculous. Ohio State isn't the powerhouse we thought it was. After that game last night, I don't think it's unreasonable to say Penn and Washington might beat Oklahoma. Don't get me wrong, I really, really want Clemson and Oklahoma to win out and play each other in the playoffs. Not only because I want to beat up Mayfield, but also because OU fans are pretty great. But I don't see who's beaten who, when we have no idea how good some teams are, is a good indicator this early in the season.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Neither was Clemson losing to a 6-6 Pitt team last year. Sometimes you just gotta survive.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe next week they can live up to the standard set by Nebraska.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe next week they can live up to the standard set by Nebraska.
Did i mention nebraska and the shit show they call football? Nope was just discussing football and programs that are a bit overrated....

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's way too early in the season to be bragging about who's beaten which team. Preseason polls are always ridiculous. Ohio State isn't the powerhouse we thought it was. After that game last night, I don't think it's unreasonable to say Penn and Washington might beat Oklahoma. Don't get me wrong, I really, really want Clemson and Oklahoma to win out and play each other in the playoffs. Not only because I want to beat up Mayfield, but also because OU fans are pretty great. But I don't see who's beaten who, when we have no idea how good some teams are, is a good indicator this early in the season.
Maybe because Clemson has kicked the shit out of OU the last two times they've played?

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did i mention nebraska and the shit show they call football? Nope was just discussing football and programs that are a bit overrated....

Even the great programs have seasons like this.