• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You have got to be kidding.......Right??

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading posts and quotes here and coming from the front office, one would think that the GM and his team are in place and functioning. Now comes reports that Morroco Brown is interviewing for GM in Tampa. What does this mean for our front office?? Who's comfortable with Allen doing player personnel duties?? Is it the intent to allow Mr. Brown to leave in order to hire a true GM....seems backwards to me. So now I'm getting a bit leery of the goings on....somebody help me to gain clarity on this.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody knows what's going on on this forum. My bet is that if Morocco gets an offer, we try and keep him by promoting him and throwing money at him. However, if I was him, I'd say piss off. If I deserved the promotion and raise, it should have already happened.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it kinda has that 'one step forward, two steps back' feel to it if Brown gets the position. And I couldn't blame him one bit if he took the position. How high are expectations in Tampa? Not very, so it would be an opportunity to build that organization from the ground up and put his own personal stamp on it by bringing in the pieces to make them competitive.

I would be very, very surprised if he didn't take the position, to be honest.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i am the skins i would simply promote brown if they want to retain him

in any case someone will be hired to replace brown so hopefully that person will be good