• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

you are all cordially invited to LSUs funeral

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because I dont feel like trying to find the thread i made during last season.. but.. I gave that lil turd a warning about his mouth writing checks his team couldnt cash.. and voila.. it happened again.. Yeo.. I told him to tone it down and to act like he had been there before.. but as you can see.. he doesnt listen very well.. now his "crow" will be given in large doses.. probably until the end of the season.. oh well.. another lesson given.. to bad he isnt smart enough to catch on and LEARN from it.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because I dont feel like trying to find the thread i made during last season.. but.. I gave that lil turd a warning about his mouth writing checks his team couldnt cash.. and voila.. it happened again.. Yeo.. I told him to tone it down and to act like he had been there before.. but as you can see.. he doesnt listen very well.. now his "crow" will be given in large doses.. probably until the end of the season.. oh well.. another lesson given.. to bad he isnt smart enough to catch on and LEARN from it.

This is all good and such, and yes he deserves it, but it sure makes it hard to have decent convos involving Oregon with out all the dumb shit, know what I mean..

dp_broncos

Possibly Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've found this to be the norm with the majority tDuck fans.

They have small mans syndrome down to a science.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep he does his talking and the rest of us Duck fans get branded with his idiocy.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep he does his talking and the rest of us Duck fans get branded with his idiocy.

SO far HE is the only one branded as an idiot.. Its one thing to hope your team does well and of course you want them to win.. I absolutely want my team to win every game and Im confident they CAN win every game.. but DO they? no.. and any given saturday you run that risk... I think you should be realistic to some degree

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all good and such, and yes he deserves it, but it sure makes it hard to have decent convos involving Oregon with out all the dumb shit, know what I mean..

You can have decent convos with out the "shit" talk.. ie.. " our defense is much improved and we have more depth this year so we will give your offense lots of pressure".. instead of.. "our defense is going to stop every offensive drive you try to pull".. one this isnt realistic and two it sounds idiotic... yeah its symantics.. but one makes you sound like you have a clue while the other does not..

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU has a tough row to hoe the rest of the season. The opponents don't get any easier and our offense looked like total crap...again. If the offense does not improve dramatically, we will lose at least three games this year.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU has a tough row to hoe the rest of the season. The opponents don't get any easier and our offense looked like total crap...again. If the offense does not improve dramatically, we will lose at least three games this year.

This is an example of good convo without the homerism!..

I know we come into death Valley there TB its going to be a defensive battle .. however, after watchin our game today we have definetly established a power running game and if wise is any indication we will have a plethora of plays to choose from!

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah, i think most floks recognize that it's just the one knucklehead

The rest of you are cool

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too bad. Whiskey doesn't bite me the next day like beer does.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm headed for a big BBQ lunch with a tall glass of iced tea that a circus dog couldn't jump over.

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If LSU can survive Miss State and West Virginia we will be in good shape. My fear is we go 12-1 but lose to Bama and get shut out because of Bama being unbeaten.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who: LSU Football

Where: www.SportsHoopla.com

When: 9/4/11 at 12:00 PM/EST

The funeral to LSU's undefeated season will be held on September 4th, 2011 at 12 PM EST. Right here on SportsHoopla. I hope you all can attend and share some thoughts of you had of LSU during this offseason as they built their hype to a national title. From our beloved pictures of Jarrett Lee, to the famous photos of eating crawfish. Let us rejoice the hope Tiger fans once had.

Sincerely,

The Oregon Ducks

fail_thread.jpg

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The phrase 'he who laughs last' keeps coming to mind

yuck

yuck

And don't worry Yeo.....as others have said we all recognize a turd when we see one and it doesn't reflect on you and any other classy Duck fan.

Tough loss for Oregon, good win by LSU. Thank GAWD FOOTBALL is finally here!

Curious what your take on the conversations about Oregon not being able to step up to tough OOC games. They mentioned last years NC game, the Rose the year before heck we could probably toss in the game at BSU as well.

What up man? Coincidence or a real issue?

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yuck

yuck

And don't worry Yeo.....as others have said we all recognize a turd when we see one and it doesn't reflect on you and any other classy Duck fan.

Tough loss for Oregon, good win by LSU. Thank GAWD FOOTBALL is finally here!

Curious what your take on the conversations about Oregon not being able to step up to tough OOC games. They mentioned last years NC game, the Rose the year before heck we could probably toss in the game at BSU as well.

What up man? Coincidence or a real issue?

I think our style is ineffective when good teams have time to prepare.