• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yotes @ Pens | GNT | 3.5.12

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man do I hate ROOT Sports. TK with a great opportunity, and we get a shot of his knees as he goes to the net. Don't use the dasher board camera during play...

agreed. another example...shortly after the smith-cooke scrum, there was another fly-by of smith by a pens player that a yotes player took exception to (sorry, can't rememebr those involved). instead of showing what was to come of it, ROOT Sports cuts to a couple of chuckleheads in the stands yucking it up for the camera

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking in, I have my GNT all to my self.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pk is almost automatic. Friggen unreal how good they are...

joe_baran

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This type of game makes me nervous, Pens are hanging on. Until the last rush, seemed like they were holding on instead of getting some forecheck pressure going.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking in, I have my GNT all to my self.

how's it going Boss? was up your way last weekend (youth hockey tournament in Rochester). I thought about taking the buf-pitt game while there...sure glad I didn't :L

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, what a finish....my stomach is in knots right now

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too close for comfort...how'd the Pens even score those first two? Yotes were in complete shutdown mode since I started watching.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coyotes hockey - Almost as much fun as a root canal...

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how's it going Boss? was up your way last weekend (youth hockey tournament in Rochester). I thought about taking the buf-pitt game while there...sure glad I didn't :L

You should have come down. You would have had a good time.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you guy's and gal's can flip on the Sabres Jets game and give us some love. :becky:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played this clip in CEC after the Michalek goal:

And Michalek said this after the game:
"Coach said I need to score more because he wants to see the video again."

Freaking hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They played this clip in CEC after the Michalek goal:

And Michalek said this after the game:
"Coach said I need to score more because he wants to see the video again."

Freaking hilarious.

I was at the game and this made my damn night! My friends and I play this all the time. It also felt good that I was sporting his jersey. Weirdly enough I was also present for one of Orpik's two goals this season, that time wearing #44.

It was a really entertaining game for sure. Fleury was the difference in this one. He looked really sharp, but poor kid can't buy a shutout. There was some really good creativity offensively for the Pens, but most of those pretty plays weren't finished. Even though the Yotes had more shots in the second, I actually thought we played better in that period than the first despite the goals; we were sloppy in this one early.

Sully had an awesome game. He really adds another dimension to this offense when he's on. It would have been nice to see him rewarded with a point, but really it was impossible not to notice his hard work on every shift.

Dupuis had stone hands, but also had a pretty noticeable game defensively in my opinion. Overall, a lot of good work from the grinders today. Orpik with another good effort - not the flashy stats, but +1, one shot, three blocks, and five hits isn't bad for a night's work.

Last edited by a moderator:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game and this made my damn night! My friends and I play this all the time. It also felt good that I was sporting his jersey. Weirdly enough I was also present for one of Orpik's two goals this season, that time wearing #44.

It was a really entertaining game for sure. Fleury was the difference in this one. He looked really sharp, but poor kid can't buy a shutout. There was some really good creativity offensively for the Pens, but most of those pretty plays weren't finished. Even though the Yotes had more shots in the second, I actually thought we played better in that period than the first despite the goals; we were sloppy in this one early.

Sully had an awesome game. He really adds another dimension to this offense when he's on. It would have been nice to see him rewarded with a point, but really it was impossible not to notice his hard work on every shift.

Dupuis had stone hands, but also had a pretty noticeable game defensively in my opinion. Overall, a lot of good work from the grinders today. Orpik with another good effort - not the flashy stats, but +1, one shot, three blocks, and five hits isn't bad for a night's work.

Sully is my favorite Penguin right now. Love that man so much.