• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yo Seattle fans- Can we get a refund on Russell Wilson?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or give us Noah Fant back or something or just give us a 6th rd pick for sympathy? That was pathetic... Little down right now so maybe I dont really mean this right now but good god!!!

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After witnessing that game, I feel your heat of the moment thread is completely justified.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After witnessing that game, I feel your heat of the moment thread is completely justified.

I am usually a patient person and it may be a little unfair to Russell and the coaching staff with the way our last few years have gone but fudge! Hug me man!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize to anyone that had to watch that game... Not only that but you had to watch OT football.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or give us Noah Fant back or something or just give us a 6th rd pick for sympathy? That was pathetic... Little down right now so maybe I dont really mean this right now but good god!!!
Sorry, NO RETURNS and NO REFUNDS.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ has it bad right now, The Whole world minus Bronco fans want him to fail. He is a tough kid and is injured but I expect him to do like he always does when he starts off slow. Thats to turn it around 180 at the Halfway point.

I want to state that there is a rumor that Wilson has lost feeling in the tip of his middle finger ( no feeling from the 2nd knuckle up ) if that's the case then he was damaged goods and was hiding it and now the torn Lat. I never wanted to see Russ have this happen to him or for it to turn so bad on him and it hurts to actually see it. He's a good kid and a true competitor that gave everything he could to win games for the Hawks, He will fight for you guys tooth and Nail till he can't fight any more for better or worse. I would say good luck but you know we want early Draft choices with two top 10 picks in the first and in the second would be great.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ has it bad right now, The Whole world minus Bronco fans want him to fail. He is a tough kid and is injured but I expect him to do like he always does when he starts off slow. Thats to turn it around 180 at the Halfway point.

I want to state that there is a rumor that Wilson has lost feeling in the tip of his middle finger ( no feeling from the 2nd knuckle up ) if that's the case then he was damaged goods and was hiding it and now the torn Lat. I never wanted to see Russ have this happen to him or for it to turn so bad on him and it hurts to actually see it. He's a good kid and a true competitor that gave everything he could to win games for the Hawks, He will fight for you guys tooth and Nail till he can't fight any more for better or worse. I would say good luck but you know we want early Draft choices with two top 10 picks in the first and in the second would be great.

I heard a rumor that the Broncos/Seahawks trade is going to be voided due to the undisclosed issue. Sorta like the Colin Rea trade in baseball a few years back... We will get Charles Cross, Noah Fant, Shelby Harris and Drew Lock back and our picks from this year and 245 m dollars in cap space. Cross, Fant, Harris and Lock will be joining the team after this week's Seattle game.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you can’t have a refund but we can trade you our defense for your defense

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You lose willy wonka GIF