• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yer Thoughts are Needed

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm thinking this is a pretty good situation to be in, and I figured youse guise (@averagejoe and @MilkSpiller22 among others have shown a lot of interest in this league at times) might like to chime in on this one. So, right now I have 3 TE's on my roster: Olsen, Herndon and Henry. I activated Herndon so I could stash Cam (I know he sucks but a potential starting QB in this league should not be on the wire if it can be helped). Anywho, I'm good right now but as soon as Henry is activated I'll have to drop one of the 3. Seems to me like it will have to be Herndon as he will not be a playoff TE..............but neither will the often injured (and current stud) Olsen. Add to it Henry's injury history and dammit, it seems to be a real challenge. Thoughts on this one guise?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have plenty of time to wait on this, Henry not back for 2 more wks at the earliest.

Olsen might break a foot by then, you'll at least hopefully get 1wk of Darnold to Herndon to evaluate

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have plenty of time to wait on this, Henry not back for 2 more wks at the earliest.

Olsen might break a foot by then, you'll at least hopefully get 1wk of Darnold to Herndon to evaluate
That's the part of this that makes it kinda hard. Once I drop either of them they will be scooped no doubt. In a perfect world Herndon is the drop but the other 2 are not the picture of health.............

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is the too long, goofing scoring league, Henry might be the only playoff TE.

Tlance & Monkey both make good points. I'd lean keeping Olsen since he does put up points.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree wholeheartedly with this, but would like to pose a question. Is there something you could trade one of them for?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree wholeheartedly with this, but would like to pose a question. Is there something you could trade one of them for?
Nah...……….I've been in this league 4 years and only 1 trade has been made and I made it...……….I got Barkley and he got Gordon...……….as bad as that sounds, it was a good trade fer him at the time. He was pretty much a lock fer the playoffs and did not have a playoff WR...……...as it turned out, he still didn't have a playoff receiver...……...lol.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wasting this much thought on the TE position?
Not normally but in this league we go into week 21. So just having any players at all is a big boost to my chances. I've lost 2 SB's in this league out of 3 years...…………..mainly because I ddn't have a defense so I automatically gave the other owner 6 points. Yes, it is a weird league.