• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yellowstone

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They waiting till the last 3 minutes of the season to get interesting...

This season was definitely bland compared to the others.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They waiting till the last 3 minutes of the season to get interesting...

This season was definitely bland compared to the others.

Yeah, I think the writing got a bit lazy at times.
Almost like they know what they want to do for next season and just needed a way to get there.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she is not dead, they did a poor job with the explosion scene. The explosion was huge. Even the split second when it went off, it was obvious that anyone in the room would be dead.
But I agree that they will probably find a way that she lives.
I hope she is dead. Not just because I don't like her. It would push the dad and Rip over the edge and make for some great revenge story lines.
I didn't see the boy on the side of the road killed so I wonder if Dutton takes him in.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that I've got to wait 9 fucking months to see the best show on television again.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just wondering how those two yahoos got killed in the trailer. How hard is it to just lay down with your feet to the wall? It’s a minor detail but come on.

I bought the season on Amazon Prime. Is it eight episodes or are there one or two more to come later?
They used to be free with the Paramouny TV app

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They used to be free with the Paramouny TV app
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that app before. Oh well. I don’t mind buying them if they’re enjoyable.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they could of at least had one of the people who got stomped by horses in the creek die. Would have added something.

The branding thing is kind of dumb to me. Are they really paying the ranch hands so much money that they will agree to go through excruciating pain to work there? Paying them enough to witness and commit murder and not turn them into the cops? Heck, Lloyd brought a guy they don't trust to dump 2 bodies off a cliff and told him that it was where they always dump the bodies.

I think the Dutton ranch hires ex convicts and messed up kids that no one else wants. Rip was a troubled youth when he was taken in.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that app before. Oh well. I don’t mind buying them if they’re enjoyable.

Paramount TV is the company that airs the show. They used to put all past shows which you can view on their app. They have Yellowstone, Bar Rescue, and their other shows. I downloaded the App and watched the first season on my TV using Chromecast

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paramount TV is the company that airs the show. They used to put all past shows which you can view on their app. They have Yellowstone, Bar Rescue, and their other shows. I downloaded the App and watched the first season on my TV using Chromecast
I’ll have to take a look. It must be a relatively new app.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never really watched the opening credits and just realized that friggin' Cole Hauser is Rip.

I'd like to see more of John Dutton interacting with Chief Rainwater.
We know there is conflict between the two, but they are now forced to work together and those storylines are always fun to watch.

I think that is inevitable as Chief Rainwater wants to take Yellowstone Ranch from Dutton. That looked like it was going to be the story during Season one but it got put on the back burner with the other villians brought in.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems they tried to make the cliffhanger a bit like who shot JR on Dallas leaving it open that Rainwater or this corporate gang could have done it.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are Jimmy's girlfriend and the blonde good friends? Or have they just met?

I was wondering if the blonde might be a plant for the other side.
Seeing as she is cozying up to the singer dude who knows where the bodies are buried, that might come into play later.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seeing as she is cozying up to the singer dude who knows where the bodies are buried, that might come into play later.
I think they're traveling partners in barrel racing.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We don't know their history but they appear to be friends tied to the rodeo circuit. There is so much that seems aligned to go bad. She is pushing Jimmy to go back to rodeo. Seems to me the only reason to bring Walker back is for something bad to happen.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 great minutes this whole season

next season better kill it

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems they tried to make the cliffhanger a bit like who shot JR on Dallas leaving it open that Rainwater or this corporate gang could have done it.
I have a few thoughts about the ending, and why I don't think it's Jamie, Market Equities (ME), or Rainwater.

First let's talk Jamie, I don't think it's him for several reasons, one of which is time, I don't think he had time to plan it out, and the other is it's messy and not really thought out. Let's take each hit individually.

John - It was sloppy, a couple of rednecks in a van, and I think Jamie want's John to suffer by seeing him (Jamie) take everything, or at least cause the downfall of the ranch.

Beth - while I can believe he'd kill Beth, Jamie is smart enough to know that if he did, he'd have to kill Rip too (same with John)

Kayce - I just can't see Jamie killing Kayce at all, plus again it seems messy, a shootout in a commissioner's office? I can't see it.

I don't think it was Roarke or ME either, I have no doubt that they'd kill all of the Dutton, but it's too messy and disorganized, it they did it, they'd get professionals to do it and make sure it was done right. A bombing in town, and a shoot out in a public official's office would be really bad PR and end up hurting them more than helping. It's all too public and messy. Also, as far as ME is concerned, John is the only holdup, they heard Jamie in the meeting saying he would authorize the sale, and Roarke had the conversation with Beth about what would happen, not only did she agree with him, she had the same conversation with John. So they'd really only need to take John out, then the kids would sell.

I don't believe it was Rainwater either, for many of the same reasons, it's too messy and disorganized, not enough time after the conversation with Blue Thunder, plus IF he did it, he'd probably put Mo in charge, and he'd do it right. Plus, ME is still his immediate and biggest problem, he’d still have to fight them for the land.

I think if it was done by one group or a person, it is probably the white supremacist militia from S2 that took Tate and then had a bunch get killed or jailed by the Duttons.

It's also possible that each is separate and a coincidence that they happened at the same time.

John - I don't think it was Jamie, but it could have been his biological father, you don't bring in a actor like Will Patton for just a couple of lines like the last episodes, he definitely has a bigger part coming up.

Beth - maybe someone she's screwed over while having her company buy all that land, or the box could have been there a while and is a leftover from the Becks or something along those lines.

Kayce - Could be the family of the cattle thief he killed earlier, or again the white supremacist guys.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I downloaded the paramount app yesterday through amazon fire stick for free as well just for this program.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I downloaded the paramount app yesterday through amazon fire stick for free as well just for this program.

I know people who use Fire Stick but I am not familiar with it. I downloaded the app and then used Google Chrome to transfer the video from my phone to the television. I watched the first season that way.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a few thoughts about the ending, and why I don't think it's Jamie, Market Equities (ME), or Rainwater.

First let's talk Jamie, I don't think it's him for several reasons, one of which is time, I don't think he had time to plan it out, and the other is it's messy and not really thought out. Let's take each hit individually.

John - It was sloppy, a couple of rednecks in a van, and I think Jamie want's John to suffer by seeing him (Jamie) take everything, or at least cause the downfall of the ranch.

Beth - while I can believe he'd kill Beth, Jamie is smart enough to know that if he did, he'd have to kill Rip too (same with John)

Kayce - I just can't see Jamie killing Kayce at all, plus again it seems messy, a shootout in a commissioner's office? I can't see it.

I don't think it was Roarke or ME either, I have no doubt that they'd kill all of the Dutton, but it's too messy and disorganized, it they did it, they'd get professionals to do it and make sure it was done right. A bombing in town, and a shoot out in a public official's office would be really bad PR and end up hurting them more than helping. It's all too public and messy. Also, as far as ME is concerned, John is the only holdup, they heard Jamie in the meeting saying he would authorize the sale, and Roarke had the conversation with Beth about what would happen, not only did she agree with him, she had the same conversation with John. So they'd really only need to take John out, then the kids would sell.

I don't believe it was Rainwater either, for many of the same reasons, it's too messy and disorganized, not enough time after the conversation with Blue Thunder, plus IF he did it, he'd probably put Mo in charge, and he'd do it right. Plus, ME is still his immediate and biggest problem, he’d still have to fight them for the land.

I think if it was done by one group or a person, it is probably the white supremacist militia from S2 that took Tate and then had a bunch get killed or jailed by the Duttons.

It's also possible that each is separate and a coincidence that they happened at the same time.

John - I don't think it was Jamie, but it could have been his biological father, you don't bring in a actor like Will Patton for just a couple of lines like the last episodes, he definitely has a bigger part coming up.

Beth - maybe someone she's screwed over while having her company buy all that land, or the box could have been there a while and is a leftover from the Becks or something along those lines.

Kayce - Could be the family of the cattle thief he killed earlier, or again the white supremacist guys.

Jaime doesn't have it in him to do it and Rainwater wouldn't resort to that kind of violence to get the land. I still think Market Equities is possible but I did forget about the bikers and that would make sense except for targeting Beth at the office.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great show. I just binged the 3 season. Beth was a great character.