• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i told myself before the playoffs started that if bryant,duncan, peirce or nowitski won the title this year i would stop watching basketball all together

may only be OT's and wrestling talk from me here on out sons, a dirty shame

ok, one exception. Ed Davis talk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't take this away from Dirk. He f'n deserves every bit of this championship.

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
this is the part where someone comes in and says "dont worry hollahrone, jason kerry won the mvp award"

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You can't take this away from Dirk. He f'n deserves every bit of this championship.

it was rigged

dallas, hottest economy in the states right now

germany, hottest economy in the eu right now

miami heat, horrible economy hoggig 2 premier players and an multi year allstar that could look like a supestar if he recieved the same whistle dirk got this playoffs. nba does not want this becoming an regular thing

the rigging makes me sick. dont even like miami or lehairlesssweatbandcoverup but i know in the schoolyard without refs interfering in te outcome dirk and his maverick pussies would lose 10 out of 10 to team roided warthog

dirk is a pansy and now the nba title has even less prestige than when tim stancun was getting calls.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
chris-bosh-crying.jpg

Sorry Topher....maybe next year? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA