• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yeah, we gotta keep this guy.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get the feeling djax could be in LA . it fits his off field interests

that being said i would overpay to keep PG

having him crowder and MKD could be a formidable trio . add to it a coley in round 4 and we could have something

that doesnt mean i dont want jax back even with an over pay

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get the feeling djax could be in LA . it fits his off field interests

that being said i would overpay to keep PG

having him crowder and MKD could be a formidable trio . add to it a coley in round 4 and we could have something

that doesnt mean i dont want jax back even with an over pay

I told you that we wont keep Jackson. Now you are coming around. lol. Garcon is the #1 priority if you ask me. Remember when we had this big debate on who the Skins will keep?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you that we wont keep Jackson. Now you are coming around. lol. Garcon is the #1 priority if you ask me. Remember when we had this big debate on who the Skins will keep?
we can keep all 3 plus things have changed

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think I prefer DJax but my real preference is to bring them both back.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think I prefer DJax but my real preference is to bring them both back.

Mine was to at one time, but when you factor in everything, toughness, ability to do a multitude of things, and I'm talking more than simply running multiple patterns, doing whatever it takes or what they ask of you, availability/staying injury free. Making catches in traffic or knowing you're gonna take a lick on a catch, and I don't blame Djax's lillte 160, 165 soaking wet pound ass for not wanting to that. Taking it all into consideration. Plus he wants to be in DC. And lets face it, that's not always a prevailing feeling for players who have been in DC as long as he has.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you kept saying we won't keep Djax like the Skins couldn't wait to get rid of him. When the prevailing vibe is he doesn't want to stay. That might seem like a small diifference, but its a distinct one.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine was to at one time, but when you factor in everything, toughness, ability to do a multitude of things, and I'm talking more than simply running multiple patterns, doing whatever it takes or what they ask of you, availability/staying injury free. Making catches in traffic or knowing you're gonna take a lick on a catch, and I don't blame Djax's lillte 160, 165 soaking wet pound ass for not wanting to that. Taking it all into consideration. Plus he wants to be in DC. And lets face it, that's not always a prevailing feeling for players who have been in DC as long as he has.

Meh. Garcon can be as tough as he wants he still just isnt as good of a player as DJax is. And Im not a big believer in being injury prone. Not sure if was you or not who mentioned it with McCoy or not but I just dont think injuries are predictable in 99% of cases. End of the day if I can only pick one of them I want the best player - and thats DJax.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you kept saying we won't keep Djax like the Skins couldn't wait to get rid of him. When the prevailing vibe is he doesn't want to stay. That might seem like a small diifference, but its a distinct one.

I would be surprised if SM gave him an offer. The Eagles and Rams will overpay. Jackson is all about the money. Wont win in LA or Philly.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be surprised if SM gave him an offer. The Eagles and Rams will overpay. Jackson is all about the money. Wont win in LA or Philly.

Not even making an offer would be silly. Who isn't about money? How many raises have you turned down in your lifetime? And? He didn't win shit in DC either.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Garcon can be as tough as he wants he still just isnt as good of a player as DJax is. And Im not a big believer in being injury prone. Not sure if was you or not who mentioned it with McCoy or not but I just dont think injuries are predictable in 99% of cases. End of the day if I can only pick one of them I want the best player - and thats DJax.

Fair enough on who you thin k is the better player.

While I think Colt's rookie year was injury-free. He only played 8 game in the latter part of the season. Far as every other time he's been named a starter. He's given up the job because of being injured/hurt. Robert Griffin is another one even more injure prone. Aside from 2013 when he was benched for Kirk after starting 13 game. He's never finished a complete season uninjured.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice if we could re-sign our own at the WR position. Both Garcon and Djax are multi-dimensional, and they seem to compliment or negate each other's physical weaknesses. For instance, IMO Garcon can run any route BUT isn't quite effective on steaks/deep passes. Prototypical DBs are athletic, tall and long enough to defend passes against Garcon even when out of position. However he's strong and tough enough to make the chain moving catches inside. He has also displayed great hands, often only using one hand to tip or catch off target throws. Djax on the other hand, has the moves, acceleration and concentration, where he is basically indefensible on deep passes against single coverage....regardless of who it is. But although he can go inside, it often will result in minor injuries.(Although they found success with comebacks, curls and drags this year)
With the favorite target Jordan Reed oft injured, both of these guys could finish their careers out here in D.C.
And my goodness a 4WR set with Garcon, Jackson, Crowder and Doctson??? they could rotate DESTROYING single coverage.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even making an offer would be silly. Who isn't about money? How many raises have you turned down in your lifetime? And? He didn't win shit in DC either.

Better chance to win here than Philly or LA.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure whatever we do its going to be wrong

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we will be fine period

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough on who you thin k is the better player.

While I think Colt's rookie year was injury-free. He only played 8 game in the latter part of the season. Far as every other time he's been named a starter. He's given up the job because of being injured/hurt. Robert Griffin is another one even more injure prone. Aside from 2013 when he was benched for Kirk after starting 13 game. He's never finished a complete season uninjured.

I get that he's been hurt a lot I just don't think it makes him injury prone or more likely to be hurt on the future. I think injuries are largely luck.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that he's been hurt a lot I just don't think it makes him injury prone or more likely to be hurt on the future. I think injuries are largely luck.

I wouldn't necessarily disagree with that. Though I'd pinpoint it more and say its bad luck. And unfortunately it seems some players are luckier than others. Sean Lee of the Cowboys is another that comes to mind. Dude is a stud, but he's had some bad luck on the injury front.