• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wyoming & Boise State

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t believe we won that shit show.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saddest thing is with the money on the line, we beat any G5 team. This team against tOSU, Bama, LSU or Clemson....not a chance in hell even if souls were sold. Like 48-12 ugly.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saddest thing is with the money on the line, we beat any G5 team. This team against tOSU, Bama, LSU or Clemson....not a chance in hell even if souls were sold. Like 48-12 ugly.

Everyone keeps talking about a NY6 game, I just say I hope not, that would be embarrassing..

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re a different team with Bachmeier at the controls. We need him back desperately.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re a different team with Bachmeier at the controls. We need him back desperately.

Yes with Bachmeier we're a team with poor pass blocking, explosive offensive plays, a solid run game and a horrific defense

With Cord we're a team with awful run blocking, better pass blocking, hardly any offense, and an improved defense?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone keeps talking about a NY6 game, I just say I hope not, that would be embarrassing..

If we take the lead in the NY6 race I'm going to start to root for us to lose just to avoid that embarrassment. There's like 7 teams in the American that are better than us

The only NY6 team we can match up with is the 2nd ACC team, but we're going to be in the Cotton bowl and they're in the Orange bowl

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of my vcash I have right now was won on this game by the way

Vegas keeps giving us insane lines and take advantage of all the people that don't actually watch us play and go "Boise's only getting 15 against Wyoming, they beat Florida State and they're ranked, surely they'll cover"

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we take the lead in the NY6 race I'm going to start to root for us to lose just to avoid that embarrassment. There's like 7 teams in the American that are better than us

The only NY6 team we can match up with is the 2nd ACC team, but we're going to be in the Cotton bowl and they're in the Orange bowl

I hear ya. We have flaws no doubt. I’m frustrated too but this is what we are now. We’re a team that’s going to win 10 or 11 games, win the MWC once every two or even three years, and finish ranked in the high teens or low 20s in good seasons. That’s our reality under Harsin. We’re good but far from great.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather cheer for a team that wins ugly rather than one that loses pretty.

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes with Bachmeier we're a team with poor pass blocking, explosive offensive plays, a solid run game and a horrific defense

With Cord we're a team with awful run blocking, better pass blocking, hardly any offense, and an improved defense?

Most of my vcash I have right now was won on this game by the way

Vegas keeps giving us insane lines and take advantage of all the people that don't actually watch us play and go "Boise's only getting 15 against Wyoming, they beat Florida State and they're ranked, surely they'll cover"

I hear ya. We have flaws no doubt. I’m frustrated too but this is what we are now. We’re a team that’s going to win 10 or 11 games, win the MWC once every two or even three years, and finish ranked in the high teens or low 20s in good seasons. That’s our reality under Harsin. We’re good but far from great.

I'd rather cheer for a team that wins ugly rather than one that loses pretty.

Was in Boise for a wedding along with 7 other CFB fans from around the country. We took the tour of the stadium. Super impressed. Since we left the MWC I have been a fan, not a rival. BTW, please beat that team south of us going forward. There are great things still happening...

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man! We got a good program, as you can imagine just a lot thinner than most P5 teams. We been hit this year. Sadly, good money is still on us making it to the Cotton Bowl. This is not the same team that wins the big Bowl game. This team does not stand a prayer against a Notre Dame, 2nd place BIG team, 3rd place SEC team or save the ACC or Pac12 any other first place cast off from the playoffs.

Don't get me wrong, I think we rep the G5 as well or better than any other G5 team, just think the gap between the two is that big this year.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's the losses like the BYU one that have set me off in this series of frustration with Harsin and co

We always seem like we're on the cusp of a great season if we can just fix a few things, those things never get fixed a more often than not we get worse instead of better.