• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE Night Of Champions

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a waste of time. I guess its Ok if he F-5's him, definitely dont want to see it three times in a row.
Yep, same as when Brock faced Kofi at Beast in the East in Japan.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I am probably the biggest sting fan here, even bought his movie when WCW folded and he found God, but the pace for the splashes in the corner is off and he fell backwards from the squat position with the leg lock. Trips carried the WM match, thats what kept Sting out for so long since WM, Trips knew how hard he had to work in the match and knew nobody is up to that.

Sheamus will not hold the belt. I figure he loses his briefcase chance, if for some reason he does win, it will be gone by Raw the next night, unless thats the Brock Lesnar October 3rd deal.
Triple H did not carry that match...I'm not sure you watched the same match that I did. He's old. That's it. He's going to be slow and none of his moves are going to be picture perfect like they were before. That's what happens when you get older in a business like that, especially since he's been doing it close to 30 years. The only reason Sting was out for so long is most likely due to contract restrictions. Why would a guy his age with so many miles on the tires work a full time schedule? Doesn't make a ton of sense to me. Think everyone knew once he came back that he's likely only going to be working 4-6 matches at the most.

Also...I've read in several places that it's likely that Sheamus will eventually end up with the belt. Unfortunately. I know you can't trust everything you read on the internet, but I'm not sure why it would be posted everywhere unless it had some figment of truth to it. I don't want it to happen, but short reign or not, it'll happen eventually.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triple H did not carry that match...I'm not sure you watched the same match that I did. He's old. That's it. He's going to be slow and none of his moves are going to be picture perfect like they were before. That's what happens when you get older in a business like that, especially since he's been doing it close to 30 years. The only reason Sting was out for so long is most likely due to contract restrictions. Why would a guy his age with so many miles on the tires work a full time schedule? Doesn't make a ton of sense to me. Think everyone knew once he came back that he's likely only going to be working 4-6 matches at the most.

Also...I've read in several places that it's likely that Sheamus will eventually end up with the belt. Unfortunately. I know you can't trust everything you read on the internet, but I'm not sure why it would be posted everywhere unless it had some figment of truth to it. I don't want it to happen, but short reign or not, it'll happen eventually.

I think Rollins losing both belts is what sets up Rollins vs HHH at Wrestlemania. He might be pissed he had to fight three matches, hold it in a few pay per views, maybe Rollins does not get his rematch, something needs to carry the Seth dropping the belts to the Wrestlemania match. Maybe an injury, is Seth lined up for any WWE films?

Oh, I know what you mean about sting, but the reports were that he wanted to be in the picture after wrestlemania, he was left out. Again, internet rumors. I still think if Sheamus leaves Sunday night with the belt, I still dont expect him to hold the belt long at all, like I said, I can see him dropping it Monday.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprised this Sting/Rollins match isn't a triple threat match or some sort of stipulation match considering Stings age...

I don't think anyone is excited for a Sheamus title run....

I'd like to see Sting with the belt.

You wanna set up Trips/Rollins at WM? Have Trips turn on Rollins, screw him in this match and back sting....However, WWE would never make Sting heel.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprised this Sting/Rollins match isn't a triple threat match or some sort of stipulation match considering Stings age...

I don't think anyone is excited for a Sheamus title run....

I'd like to see Sting with the belt.

You wanna set up Trips/Rollins at WM? Have Trips turn on Rollins, screw him in this match and back sting....However, WWE would never make Sting heel.

I think there is enough that Trips is making Rollins defend twice, actually its Stephanie that made the announcement. Trips just seems to have a look on his face all the time that looks like he is saying its time to prove your greatness. It Rollins does not get a rematch, it could fuel the fire, if Rollins calls out help and trips holds them back it could fuel the fire. To me its too far away from WM to really have an immediate bearing.

They just kinda lost me with Sting announcing that Rollins is no HHH. Those words coming from stings mouth were enough of a sell out. I was hoping Sting would have had a stable, but the "brothers in paint" back when sting was in colored paint from the blade runners with the Road Warriors only had the Ascension to offer here. You see how far the Ascension dropped being used as valets for Cody.

Still have not seen the order of the matches, but I doubt Rollins sting will be the main event.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't a Sting heel turn at NOC, a win and quick loss to Sheamus set up a decent storyline with Cena? Ryback needs to drop the IC title but it should be to someone with talent like maybe Ziggler or Cesaro.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't a Sting heel turn at NOC, a win and quick loss to Sheamus set up a decent storyline with Cena? Ryback needs to drop the IC title but it should be to someone with talent like maybe Ziggler or Cesaro.

Its really odd that this wcw guy taking what belongs to the wwe is not already considered a heel. Right now all they have to do is play his video, point the spotlight to the rafters and the fans will go nuts. They can do this for four months between matches. They did it in WCW with a fake sting. He didnt even have to show up. I still dont believe Sting wants to work a match with cena.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE twitter just posted that the US title match will be Rollins first match.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm, watching the network now, this week is WCW nitro week

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Predictions

Kevin Owens wins the title from Ryback with help from someone else (like the Big Show or Miz).

Since Charlotte won and all on Raw, I think Nikki wins the belt.

Since the Wyatts have been the aggressor, I think they lose. I think Kurt Angle or the Rock is the mystery partner.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolph Ziggler loses when Lana gets jealous and costs him the match, and Summer Rae comforts Ziggler.

Dudley's become tag team champions

Cena gets the US Belt back.

Rollins beats Sting, and then Sheamus comes out to cash in, but decides not to.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Ryback was complaining about his elbow or something, KO came up and told him to shut up.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck yeah! Owens won the IC belt.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intercontinental Championship

Ryback (champion) vs Kevin Owens

Ryback had a nice slam, but other than that, it was kind of boring for IC title. I am not a big fan of big guy vs big guy matches though.

Kevin Owens went after the shoulder the entire time and Ryback wasn't able to do shell-shock. KO won by fall.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intercontinental Championship

Ryback (champion) vs Kevin Owens

Ryback had a nice slam, but other than that, it was kind of boring for IC title. I am not a big fan of big guy vs big guy matches though.

Kevin Owens went after the shoulder the entire time and Ryback wasn't able to do shell-shock. KO won by fall.

LOL. You went with the spoiler tag and I just blurted it out right before

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy hell brock taker in the cell

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You went with the spoiler tag and I just blurted it out right before

I actually had it up waiting for the match to end, but yeah.

I agree that KO is better fit for IC than Ryback. There's actual character there. I want The Miz or Ziggler to get it though.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what did rusev say lana is mine?

summer is kinda rough in HD

end this already

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1