• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU Player Altercation With Texas Tech Fan

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty impossible to be a Villanova fan or any kind of basketball fan for that matter and be racist against tall black players.

And yes, Huggins players are thugs. We played against them a bunch in the old Big East. They trap and then hack the hell out of you.

Patrick Ewing disagrees with that first statement.

No Huggins players are not thugs. Perhaps you should learn the term. Just because Jay Wright is to much of a pussy to teach defense and being tough doesn’t mean a team that does that is full of thugs. If you can’t see how messed up that sounds then you aren’t level headed.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No Huggins players are not thugs. Perhaps you should learn the term. Just because Jay Wright is to much of a pussy to teach defense and being tough doesn’t mean a team that does that is full of thugs. If you can’t see how messed up that sounds then you aren’t level headed.

I don't know the Ewing incident you're referring to.

Again, I'm not going to be insensitive on today of all days. So, if I said something insensitive, I apologize.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When Huggins was at UC they were thugs....and I say that as an alum. Not now however, good hardworking kids who play savage defense

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the Ewing incident you're referring to.

Again, I'm not going to be insensitive on today of all days. So, if I said something insensitive, I apologize.

You’re good, I’m sorry I overreacted. What these two idiots did was terrible. I’m all for them to be suspended. It’s inexcusable to do what they did. I think emotion took over.

I almost hope we don’t beat Kansas tonight (I SAID ALMOST) because I know they’ll rush. An if Kansas player did something like that (no way they would) I’d hope he was suspended. But alas, I garunteed WVU loses tonight. We have no depth this year and frankly we won 15 in a row playing mostly bad competition.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re good, I’m sorry I overreacted. What these two idiots did was terrible. I’m all for them to be suspended. It’s inexcusable to do what they did. I think emotion took over.

I almost hope we don’t beat Kansas tonight (I SAID ALMOST) because I know they’ll rush. An if Kansas player did something like that (no way they would) I’d hope he was suspended. But alas, I garunteed WVU loses tonight. We have no depth this year and frankly we won 15 in a row playing mostly bad competition.

#21 they could probably survive without.

I didn't see what the other kid did, but they definitely cannot afford to lose him. He's an absolute beast.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#21 they could probably survive without.

I didn't see what the other kid did, but they definitely cannot afford to lose him. He's an absolute beast.

If Harris is going to do stupid shit like what it looked like in Lubbock boot him. I’m all for giving the benefit of the doubt but he needs to learn to control his emotions. Fortunately for him no one was hurt and the cameras were pretty far. Although I don’t think Konate did anything, I’m truely not sure. Still stupid.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it have been ok had the student came on to the court 2 minutes earlier and made contact with our player?

No sir, it would not and he would have likely gotten similar or worse treatment and everybody would have been ok with it.

Glad nothing came of it. The fans assume the risk when they storm the court and that's coming from a fan who has been indirectly pepper sprayed by police for being on the field right after a football game when goal posts were being sized up to be torn down.

No prob from me, I shouldn't have been there....

But FTR...it was worth it :dhd:

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Villinova had a player who one got arrested twice in 1 week. Domestic abuse and terrorist threats 3 days later.

Still in the league also.

:pound:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the SEC they will fine you if you storm the court
Tech got fined for it...a paultry $25,000 which a local bank immediately wrote them a check for. The player only got a public admonishment. Boy, the Big 12 was really tough on both Tech and the WVU player. That should really deter future problems, huh?