• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU over/under set at 8

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About what I would expect. The defense should be good, so DH just needs some playmakers.

DBAR4WVU

Blue & Gold until I die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said previously, assuming we enter the conference schedule 3-0 (we better), if WV can
navigate October with a 2-2 outcome, then I can see a path to 8 wins. 1-3 and I see a repeat
of last seasons 7-5 or possibly even 6-6. I guess for me, the Offense is suspect until I see who
will step up, not just at QB - but at all of the skill positions.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited to see how well this year's offense performs. A couple of new pieces for sure, and losing a couple of NFL draft pick receivers would seem like a big task... however, we replaced the last two NFL draft pick WR's just a couple of years ago... and their replacements did so well that they became draft picks themselves.

The difference between the '13 season and this year's in regard to questions surrounding the offense for me center on the fact WVU has kids who have been playing in the offense for awhile today. Almost every kid plugged into one of the skill positions in '13 was a first timer... having only joined the team the summer of fall camp.

We have seen how kids blossom in this offense after playing in it for awhile. I am excitedly looking forward to the next 'stars' to emerge this fall!

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going out on a limb here: I think that we will end up somewhere between 4 and 12 wins this year. 8 sounds like a happy medium.