• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTH is with Lincoln Riley

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I think we should have shut down the whole country till football season. Opening up too soon could be a death blow to football.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lincoln will get straightened out soon enough.

giphy.gif

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he realized he needs to coach up Chandler Morris, because Rattler isn't going to cut it.. don't @ me landthieves

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's right. Get some players or anyone else testing positive because you're antsy and the whole damn thing goes off the rails. Be cool. Like Fonzie. Don't force it.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they would quit moving the goalposts, we'd have long been opened back up by now. Fuck em.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College-aged kids literally have a better chance of dying by lightning strike or food poisoning than Coronavirus. They also have a far better chance of developing mental health issues by remaining quarantined.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats why OU will never go to the SEC.

The commitment to football is just not there.

So what if people die, we talkin football. Without football ya dead anyway.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College-aged kids literally have a better chance of dying by lightning strike or food poisoning than Coronavirus. They also have a far better chance of developing mental health issues by remaining quarantined.

The problem isn't they're going to all die. That is hyperbole. The problem is there is NO DAMN WAY to avoid being quarantined if you test positive. Get it? Test positive and you're out for at least 2 weeks. And so are other people who you had contact with. I want college football as much as anyone but people have got to stop this nonsense of "if the facts don't fit my bias then I don't want to hear about the facts". This is the biggest reason the odds of a complete football season being played by every team in the land is a farce. Won't happen. That virus is going to hit players, coaches and trainers at random then the quarantines start, then games can't be played and then the whole thing starts to come unwound. It sucks, my friend. It really, really sucks.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Time to start playing these players for suiting up to make us happy. Also, lawyers from coast to coast will be smiling ready to take that bag money schools use on kids.. to pay them and it's clients off.

I get the whole they are young.. But what happens if a few DL or OL who are in great shape in our football heads but maybe not in the health world ..6'3 350 lbs types. Lot of those young men have sleep apnea as is. They can be out for weeks.. but it's sad when we don't care until one of them actually dies.. so shut up and block? tackle?

I want football bad.. I do, especially since I think Texas can be good this season. Just hope that science can make some strides over the summer.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem isn't they're going to all die. That is hyperbole. The problem is there is NO DAMN WAY to avoid being quarantined if you test positive. Get it? Test positive and you're out for at least 2 weeks. And so are other people who you had contact with. I want college football as much as anyone but people have got to stop this nonsense of "if the facts don't fit my bias then I don't want to hear about the facts". This is the biggest reason the odds of a complete football season being played by every team in the land is a farce. Won't happen. That virus is going to hit players, coaches and trainers at random then the quarantines start, then games can't be played and then the whole thing starts to come unwound. It sucks, my friend. It really, really sucks.
So then let me ask you - do you believe that this virus is just going to vanish? And if it's not, how are our bodies supposed to build up an immunity?

This also isn't about college football, it's about basic human life. Great, let's flatten the curve at the cost of tens of millions of jobs, enormous spikes in depression/mental health issues, alcohol and substance abuse, and the resulting tens of millions of people pushed into extreme poverty. What the hell is the point of this then?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then let me ask you - do you believe that this virus is just going to vanish? And if it's not, how are our bodies supposed to build up an immunity?

This also isn't about college football, it's about basic human life. Great, let's flatten the curve at the cost of tens of millions of jobs, enormous spikes in depression/mental health issues, alcohol and substance abuse, and the resulting tens of millions of people pushed into extreme poverty. What the hell is the point of this then?

So like an unexpected tosu loss in the fall? but with nationwide effects?

But on a serious note, how did everyday life turn into if CFB has a season or not?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to start playing these players for suiting up to make us happy. Also, lawyers from coast to coast will be smiling ready to take that bag money schools use on kids.. to pay them and it's clients off.

I get the whole they are young.. But what happens if a few DL or OL who are in great shape in our football heads but maybe not in the health world ..6'3 350 lbs types. Lot of those young men have sleep apnea as is. They can be out for weeks.. but it's sad when we don't care until one of them actually dies.. so shut up and block? tackle?

I want football bad.. I do, especially since I think Texas can be good this season. Just hope that science can make some strides over the summer.
What's worse - letting college aged kids get sick with a literal 1 in a million chance of dying, or letting them succumb to severe mental distress, loss of income, etc? That's the point. Obviously if you are 65+ or have underlying health issues, stay home. However, safely re-opening states is the only option right now if officials actually care about their citizens.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So like an unexpected tosu loss in the fall? but with nationwide effects?

But on a serious note, how did everyday life turn into if CFB has a season or not?
CFB happening this fall is an indicator of the progress we're making towards re-opening things. If it was January right now, we wouldn't be talking about it, but we're 3 months away from it so obviously it's more relevant in this timeframe. The NFL is getting just as much chatter, if not more.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay,

They comeback in June. I guarantee there will be at least one school will have an outbreak. Everyone panics and puts a 60-90 quarantine, in place. Football season starts either very late or not at all.

Good bye 2020 football