• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF?...

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for old yellers gravy train schedule

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The only reason why I'm posting this next WTF is to show what can happen to a team that is emotionally spent like TTU is this weekend...
Iowa State Cyclones vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders - NCAA Football Box Score | FOX Sports on MSN

I hate to say it, but I did say during the week that MSU would be flat against us too. I will say however that Nebraska played one hell of a game especially on defense. Our team has really improved compared to earlier in the year. Just think, if Beck and Pelini had put a shorter leash on Taylor towards the end of the first half, that would've been a shutout! I would never have imagined almost shutting MSU out! That was awesome!

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
The only reason why I'm posting this next WTF is to show what can happen to a team that is emotionally spent like TTU is this weekend...

I don't know about anyone else, but I had had about enough of Urban saying the only reason we were kickin' ass was do to MSU having the tough schedule prior to us.

Our defense showed up today and took it too the MSU squad, we wanted this game and it showed.

wearegettingthere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about anyone else, but I had had about enough of Urban saying the only reason we were kickin' ass was do to MSU having the tough schedule prior to us.

Our defense showed up today and took it too the MSU squad, we wanted this game and it showed.

To say that the Spartans had a tough schedule and we basically had 2 bye weeks would be accurate, but far from the only reason we won. We won for the following reasons:

1. REX
2. Very few errors by Mart
3. Defense set up to stop the pass
4. Spartans abandoning the run early
5. Spartans not consistently attacking the middle of the field
6. Best effort by the defense thus far this season
7. Spartans offense not adjusting
8. This is where one can insert schedule. Schedule will become an issue for us by the Michigan game
9. Oh yeah- HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE

By the way, Urban Meyer was very objective. The announcing team was actually a pleasure to listen to.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love urban as an announcer. i think he might be my favorite announcer right now. but thats MOSTLY because i fucking hate everyone else:L

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I agree. Nebraska playing inspired and pretty much mistake free football was the main reason why our team kicked some butt on Saturday.