• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF - no "on sale now" thread?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all must have trust funds n' shit. I buy good stuff but usually when there's some kinda' special.

The place I buy beer online is having free shipping if you put "BEERSHIP13" in the coupon code box. It's a great place to get stuff you haven't seen around yet.

Universal Fine Wine and Spirits - Beer

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all must have trust funds n' shit. I buy good stuff but usually when there's some kinda' special.

The place I buy beer online is having free shipping if you put "BEERSHIP13" in the coupon code box. It's a great place to get stuff you haven't seen around yet.

Universal Fine Wine and Spirits - Beer

Dang Juice, I was checking out some to their wines....those prices are a cheaper than what I am looking at, at our stores.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually they have to be damned cheap because the shipping added-on takes away the bargain. But with no shipping, I fill the beer fridge everytime.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just a heads up, make sure its a current batch of beer, sometimes distribuators will buy up close out dated micro beers, and blow them out at a smoking price....