• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrs and TEs

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or does it look like our Wrs and Tes are having trouble with coverage this year. I know Wit is getting older but there is no separation with him much at all. This one may sting but to me DEz looks like he is being covered well too with one guy. I noticed it vs Norleans first. Then Joseph seemed to be step for step with him the whole game vs Houston. Then before 41 got hurt the other day he looked all over him as well.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just you.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tweeted Broaddus about it. He agreed with me. That Lewis guy was all over Dez. Joseph smothered him as well. Maxwell before injury was in his back pocket. I think it's easy to see in WItten as well. Murray targets the past few games are up too and we know Dunbar caught a couple of passes the other day.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first of all J. Joseph is one of the fastest CB's in the league when healthy. Dez isn't known for having blazing speed anyway. Dez was getting doubled in both the Houston and the St Louis game leaving Williams on one on one match ups. Broaddus what likely agree that Dez got behind Sherman and J Joe many times in the past 2 games hes not going to win every battle. I think the wr numbers being down is a product of the Cowboys running the ball 35 time a game as well as incorporating more screens in the offense. Witten has clearly lost a step but is probably one of the best route runners in the league. He was getting mugged in Seattle but still managed a couple fantastic grabs. Williams is a work in progress and is always open his problem is he's a body catcher and makes the avg play look like rocket science and comes up big on plays that seem impossible. Finally If Romo could throw a better deep ball we would see how amazing both Dez and Williams can be.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the running game is hurting the Wr numbers or Wits but we will all take that. I just haven't seen many Dez slants lately. I think Dez needs the ball 8 to 10 times a game. As good as Murray has been, our best player wears 88 and it's important to keep him engaged. I saw him getting pissed in the NO game and they threw him a Td. He needs that. Call him a baby if you like, that's ok. There will be be two or three games down the road where we will need him to be the man.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The passing game has been just fine, Seattle has a damn good secondary.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez isn't the type to blow by anyone and if a WR gets just one step away from the defender he is open. In addition to the play where Sherman grabbed him and then only stopped a TD when his helmet hit Dez in the knee, Dez got behind the defense twice this week (once on Sherman). If Romo hit him it would look like he was wide open all game instead of in tight coverage. It's all about timing and opportunity. There are like 40 passing plays a game. If you get open on 25% of them and the QB gets you the ball on all of those you are an All Pro. How often are these guys out in patterns? We can't run the ball all game and leave Witten in to block as often as we do and then act surprised when we don't see a lot of plays where they are wide open. I'm ecstatic with the offense we are running this year. The blocking by our TEs and WRs has been fantastic.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez should of had a touchdown on maxwell. Williams is not being covered very well. Maybe we Draft a burner to compliment what we have.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Dez should have caught the one that Maxwell got hurt on and likely would have scored but after the catch he made vs Houston I can't complain too much. This team is playing hard right now and I think it will continue. 55 is a good player and brings a nastiness to this defense. Right now those players on that side of the ball seem to rally around him and that's good. I just don't know how long that will last considering the guy never practices.