• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrigley

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hadn't been to the ballpark in a lot of years but went Wednesday to the Reds-Cubs game. Wore my Reds jacket and cap. I was warmly greeted at the gate and by the usher who directed me to my seating area. The concessions lady was quite considerate.

The greeting and friendly atmosphere at that ballpark is still as I remembered it years ago before the crash of fans. Win or lose, people who go to Wrigley are getting more than their money's worth. The fans are polite and rowdy all at the same time.

I intend to go back again soon.

I have never been to the "other" ballpark in the city.
:10:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been to both stadiums, definitely liked Wrigley better. Just went Friday for the Cubs-Cards game, and saw a good one. Had excellent seats and came close to 2-3 foul balls. Cardinals fans sure are a whiny bunch of babies, though.

photo (1).jpg

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hadn't been to the ballpark in a lot of years but went Wednesday to the Reds-Cubs game. Wore my Reds jacket and cap. I was warmly greeted at the gate and by the usher who directed me to my seating area. The concessions lady was quite considerate.

The greeting and friendly atmosphere at that ballpark is still as I remembered it years ago before the crash of fans. Win or lose, people who go to Wrigley are getting more than their money's worth. The fans are polite and rowdy all at the same time.

I intend to go back again soon.

I have never been to the "other" ballpark in the city.
:10:

Best fans in sports, I know I'm biased but it's just an opinion, that's all.

Lol@ the "other" ballpark. Nicely said.