• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR predictions?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think we keep?
I figure we keep 6.

Cooper
Gallup
Cobb
Austin (if he doesnt get hurt)
Devin Smith

Leaves one spot for
Davis, Guyton, Johnson, Wilson & Brown (on PUP) to fight over.
Would like to see Guton or Johnson win it (earn it) but so far I think Wilson has looked the best.
I could see an outside chance of cutting Austin & keeping two of these guys. But right now I doubt it.

What do you guys that pay attention to this way more than me think we will be keeping & how many?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a crap shoot at this point, but don't forget special teams for these bottom of the roster guys

I think your top 4 and Wilson are making the team barring injury and I felt that before they headed to Oxnard.
That leaves probably one spot. Unless one of these speed guys shows a lot I think Noah Brown (if healthy) has a blocking, STs and possibly red zone role on game day in this team's eyes. My hope is one of the burner young guys beats him out but they need to run down on STs to do it. I think if Devin Smith (funny he was the forgotten man) keeps playing like he did in the first preseason game he is on the team and could prove to be a steal. He only was cut by the Jets because he was never healthy. If a couple of these speed guys all show out I guess they could make Austin expendable as well.

Brown is still on the PUP list? Maybe he is an IR candidate.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson looked real good against the niners. Ran good routes and was smooth. He caught lots of passes at Boise State. I think he makes the team if he keeps playing well. Devin Smith is another one that has a good chance