• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing on the boards that SU got some home cooking....I don't know about that. I thought it was a fun game with both teams giving it their all. Both teams made some bad assed shots.

The rematch is going to be another great game. dont' care where these two end up this year...this was just good bball. And the next one will be another great game. I'll see everyone there.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing on the boards that SU got some home cooking....I don't know about that. I thought it was a fun game with both teams giving it their all. Both teams made some bad assed shots.

The rematch is going to be another great game. dont' care where these two end up this year...this was just good bball. And the next one will be another great game. I'll see everyone there.

That's just BS noise jonvi saying home cooking. It was an awesome game. I wish I could have been there. It was exciting. It had everything and even went into OT. And Duke had a chance to win it. Hell they were up 2 with less than 2 minutes. Usually Duke wins those. As a Duke fan, I cannot ask them to put on a better show. Geez, if you didn't love watching this game you just don't love basketball.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just BS noise jonvi saying home cooking. It was an awesome game. I wish I could have been there. It was exciting. It had everything and even went into OT. And Duke had a chance to win it. Hell they were up 2 with less than 2 minutes. Usually Duke wins those. As a Duke fan, I cannot ask them to put on a better show. Geez, if you didn't love watching this game you just don't love basketball.

You're a class act douggie. I hope the next one is just as special.....Tall order, but I'm thinking it's going to be another great one.

One thing I know...both teams played their hearts out this time.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Duke Cuse game was awesome to watch. Both teams looked like legit contenders to me.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so mad i missed this game. I got yelled at by my wife probably about 10 times during dinner for pulling my phone out to check the score haha

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZONA....sorry to hear bout the loss to Cal. Another close game....this one though, AZ shot like shit and almost won.

Getting that out the way may be the best thing. In the big picture...it changes nothing as far as where AZ will be seeded in the dance.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ZONA....sorry to hear bout the loss to Cal. Another close game....this one though, AZ shot like shit and almost won.

Getting that out the way may be the best thing. In the big picture...it changes nothing as far as where AZ will be seeded in the dance.

thanks jonvi. we fucked up bad in the last minute, terrible decisions.

Scenario: your best player is 1/14. your big man has dominated cal inside all second half

one minute left, and you are up 2. where do you go with the ball?

correct answer: to your big man

arizona's answer tonight: first possession: to your frosh who was your 6th man until being pressed into starter's duties tonight due to injury. second possession: to your best player who is 1/14 (can't fault them AS MUCH for this decision, but still you gotta go with your hot hand, and we didn't)

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parker's 5th "foul" was a disgrace, but the rest was pretty much standard operating procedure. They swallow their whistles at the end of games, right or wrong.

Also, Cuse's constant flopping was embarrassing, this isn't the NBA.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parker's 5th "foul" was a disgrace, but the rest was pretty much standard operating procedure. They swallow their whistles at the end of games, right or wrong.

Also, Cuse's constant flopping was embarrassing, this isn't the NBA.

Monday....r ya a dame or a hoosier?

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday....r ya a dame or a hoosier?

Don't quite get the Monday, but I grew up outside of south bend in an Irish catholic family and I currently go to IU, hence the dual allegiance.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't quite get the Monday, but I grew up outside of south bend in an Irish catholic family and I currently go to IU, hence the dual allegiance.

SU plays notre dame on monday

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be one heck of a rematch! I just hope Duke can make their 3s again.

I've seen the "dunk" numerous times and it really is hit or miss if you would or wouldn't call it a foul. Most officials would call it one in the heat of the moment but that never should have been an issue if he just went for the lay-up instead.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be one heck of a rematch! I just hope Duke can make their 3s again.

I've seen the "dunk" numerous times and it really is hit or miss if you would or wouldn't call it a foul. Most officials would call it one in the heat of the moment but that never should have been an issue if he just went for the lay-up instead.

I think Hood closed his eyes expecting contact. Regardless, it's a bang bang play. Cannot wait for the rematch! February 22!!!!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I thought the 5th foul on Parker was idiotic.

But that was a fantastic game. Saw it from start to finish and it was great throughout.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Hood closed his eyes expecting contact. Regardless, it's a bang bang play. Cannot wait for the rematch! February 22!!!!

Yeah he did close his eyes. However (and this will come with experience) you have to go up strong regardless or whether or not you think you will get contact or not.