• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wow not even close

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still seems early to make a total assessment of failure vs success to me with regards to Griff. Magnified by an injury and a poor to very average sophomore outing. I will wait and see how next year transpires. So many variables go into any one players success, that's especially true at the QB level.

I'm taking nothing away from Luck, he looked incredible yesterday in that come back and is obviously a very special player. I realize these two QBS will always be discussed in relation to each other because of their positions in the draft, but they are very different types of QBs on 2 very different teams.

I don't understand why you can't admire BOTH for their achievements and/or critique either for their struggles without minimilizing/marginalizing them. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Though that makes for good copy.

The story is still being written.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still seems early to make a total assessment of failure vs success to me with regards to Griff. Magnified by an injury and a poor to very average sophomore outing. I will wait and see how next year transpires. So many variables go into any one players success, that's especially true at the QB level.

I'm taking nothing away from Luck, he looked incredible yesterday in that come back and is obviously a very special player. I realize these two QBS will always be discussed in relation to each other because of their positions in the draft, but they are very different types of QBs on 2 very different teams.

I don't understand why you can't admire BOTH for their achievements and/or critique either for their struggles without minimilizing/marginalizing them. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Though that makes for good copy.

The story is still being written.

:agree: