• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wow nicky is mad

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nicky is saying bad things about the o's . i wouldn't want him for 4 more years anyway . he sounds alot like nolan and nolan it has taken him almost 2 years to get back to healthy . i loved nicky and wish him well but it was time for him to go .

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have loved to have seen him play his whole career in Baltimore but $12 million was too much so can't fault him for taking it, was just shocked that the Braves were the one's that overpayed him when it looks like they're more in rebuilding mode.

TheWHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick might actually play a little better in the NL and hit for a bit more power. I really liked Nick and all that he brought to the table. Great defense aside, that's not enough to justify that price tag for a guy that doesn't hit for a whole lot of power and the main thing he is good for; OBP, was really fluctuating over the past few seasons. It was time to let him go and allocate that money to other up and coming Orioles who will be here for years to come and hopefully be as productive or more productive than Nick. He always seemed pretty classy so for him to take potshots at the team who drafted him and then made him very rich with his first overpaid contract...well, I don't think to highly of that.