• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow folks.......

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska may be playing the first Penn State team not being coached by Joe Pa since 1966 :eek:

NY Times reported that he is out the door, just a matter of days or weeks.............could be by the end of this week.

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well im thinking nebraska should be able to handle penn st with or without joe pa. this distraaction is HUGE! i dont think the players will be able to stay focused on the game this week

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sounding more and more like it's a matter of days...........one would think they'd want to get it done before the Nebraska game.

I jest..........can't believe it.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They always say that the cover up is worse than the crime..........

Hard to say anything is worse than raping lil kids..........

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They always say that the cover up is worse than the crime..........

Hard to say anything is worse than raping lil kids..........

^^^This. It's everywhere today, and very difficult to discuss/post without being a little emotional. If there is anything worse than child predators, that list is a very short one.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might forfeit

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Funny chuck.

I don't buy the distraction excuse. Penn St. will be ready for us.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^This. It's everywhere today, and very difficult to discuss/post without being a little emotional. If there is anything worse than child predators, that list is a very short one.

Child predator enablers?

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is more fuck up with the world today. On facebook more people are talking about The Duggars are going to have their 20th child (congrats to them). But, damn 8 to 9 kids are damage for life from the sexual abuse. There is not enough doctors and people to fix the kids.

This should have stopped after the first child was hurt.

Joe pa needs to go.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 or 9 victims is all that has come forward, I can't imagine how much more damage Sandusky has caused since he got involved with his children's program in 1977.

It's hard to feel bad for JoPa, I know that he does not condone that shit, but he made a really bad mistake

Nebraska885

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They might forfeit

They should forfeit the remainder of their games this season based on the lack of having a coaching staff. They should all be fired by the board of directors since the president of Penn should be gone as well.

The graduate assistant who saw the shower room scene is now the damn wide receivers coach....talk about rewarding loyalty! If I see any signs that say 'Win One For Joe!' this weekend; I may have to write a stern letter to Penn State. I wish he would have his son organize his press conference (since used twitter to announce it) and have the press ask Joe what would he have done had he walked in on his grandson getting raped in the shower. Is it okay to do what he did now? Or does it change things? When he saw the lack of commitment from the university he should have called the police himself or directed the GA to do it.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should forfeit the remainder of their games this season based on the lack of having a coaching staff. They should all be fired by the board of directors since the president of Penn should be gone as well.

The graduate assistant who saw the shower room scene is now the damn wide receivers coach....talk about rewarding loyalty! If I see any signs that say 'Win One For Joe!' this weekend; I may have to write a stern letter to Penn State. I wish he would have his son organize his press conference (since used twitter to announce it) and have the press ask Joe what would he have done had he walked in on his grandson getting raped in the shower. Is it okay to do what he did now? Or does it change things? When he saw the lack of commitment from the university he should have called the police himself or directed the GA to do it.

This.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?
yeah in like 08. it started in like 1998 right?

I've already started to brainwash myself. The fact is that predators like that go after vulnerable kids. The biggest, most despicable cases like this one, seem to have that in common.