• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would've put this in the recuruiting thread, but I want to make sure everyone sees it

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis Winston is taking an official visit to Alabama this weekend.

I know a lot of people think he will likely go pro baseball, but even though it's small, there is still a chance he won't, so I'd love to get a commit from a QB like this.

Here's a quote from Aaron Suttles on Tidesports -

TideSports has confirmed that five-star quarterback Jameis Winston will take his official visit to Alabama this weekend. Alabama has a ton of momentum with Winston at the moment. Multiple sources have confirmed to TideSports that Alabama actually has a sizeable lead for the nation's No. 10-prospect at this moment. How true that is is up for debate. It's a fluid situation and, as always, we'll continue to monitor closely.

On a side note, Winston and Hueytown football coach Matt Scott will a TV appearance on ABC 33/40 tonight.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If we get him then great, but I am not sure how much he will be able to contribute to our program with the amount of time he is willing to spend.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that the latest MLB draft projections don't have him in the first 2 rounds, so the money might not be enough to pull him away from college. I don't know how true that is though.