• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you take Tyrann Mathieu with our 2nd pick?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tyrann Mathieu - DB - Player

LSU CB/PR Tyrann Mathieu is holding a Thursday draft party for "1st round draft pick Tyrann Mathieu, AKA Honey Badger of LSU."
Source: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com

Apr 24 - 1:15 PM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

LSU CB/PR Tyrann Mathieu is holding a Thursday draft party for "1st round draft pick Tyrann Mathieu, AKA Honey Badger of LSU."

Mathieu has spent the pre-draft process trying to rehabilite his image — and shed the "Honey Badger" moniker — but it's clear he still has a ways to go. In Mathieu's defense, it's extremely unlikely he worded his own party flier, but we're again seeing why nine of 12 personnel people polled by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel said they wouldn't even sign him as an undrafted free agent. On top of everything else, Mathieu's party is going to be a dud, as there's a zero percent chance he's a first-round pick.
Source: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com

Apr 24 - 1:15 PM

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
My boy Sick will change his mind in less than 24 hours from now:

D.J. Hayden - DB - Cougars

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport mentioned when speaking to a scout about Houston CB D.J. Hayden's tape, the evaluator started giggling.

"For a guy no one talked about a month ago, the buzz is nuts," Rapoport tweeted. "People love his tape." As they should. Unlike other prospects with injury questions, Hayden appears to be gaining steam and could be a top 20 selection thanks to his ball skills after locating the target in man coverage and his ability to quickly undercut routes.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Apr 24 - 11:44 AM

Well, my opinion on Hayden isn't as strong as it is about some other players, but at this point I still say he'd be a reach.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

LSU CB/PR Tyrann Mathieu has canceled his draft party previously scheduled for Thursday night.

Mathieu quickly came to his senses after getting skewered in the media, tweeting, "There will be no party for Tyrann Mathieu!!" It would have been a lame party anyway as the Honey Badger isn't going to be a first-round pick because of his, well, partying. We still expect him to come off the board sometime around the third round, but the coaching staff of whatever team takes the plunge is going to have some serious character building to do.
Source: Tyrann Mathieu on Twitter

Apr 25 - 8:39 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, my opinion on Hayden isn't as strong as it is about some other players, but at this point I still say he'd be a reach.

D.J. Hayden - DB - Player

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports that "several executives" believe the Raiders will take Houston CB D.J. Hayden at No. 3 if they can't trade back.

The Raiders are open to trading down if a deal can be swung, but they are prepared to take their man in Hayden with the third pick if a partner can't be found. Oakland needs help all over the field, especially on defense, and Hayden has been steadily picking up steam as the draft's top corner. The Raiders may not be able to trade down too far if they want him. The Lions at No. 5 and the Browns at No. 6 also have a cornerback need.
Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter

Apr 25 - 3:15 PM

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard interview on way to work with espn magazine writer who spent time with him. Said he had such a bad addiction he had to give keys and cell phone to agent just to not be tempted to do something. Also said when he walked by pay phones he mentions how much he'd like to call someone just to get high. I guess all this well be in upcoming magazine with him on the cover