• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would this play work or ever happen in MLB?

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so you have a man on 3rd. The pitcher intentionally throws a pitchout and the catcher throws it hard to 3rd while the LF has slowly been creeping up. 3B lets it bounce into LF knowing the LF will be there to get it and try and throw the runner out at home. 3b runs home and is thrown out.

It's risky as hell and obviously the 3B coach will be there too but won't necessarily know what's going on.

I am drunk right now

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am drunk right now
Ok, so you have a man on 3rd. The pitcher intentionally throws a pitchout and the catcher throws it hard to 3rd while the LF has slowly been creeping up. 3B lets it bounce into LF knowing the LF will be there to get it and try and throw the runner out at home. 3b runs home and is thrown out.

It's risky as hell and obviously the 3B coach will be there too but won't necessarily know what's going on.

:suds:

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am drunk right now

Too much risk and downside and too hard to effectively execute. Besides the fact that you pretty much have to count on the coaches and players not noticing the LF, too many things can go wrong once you bounce the throw.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am drunk right now

1) drink lots more

2) answer your own question when you awaken from your blackout tomorrow

:suds:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if it's the ball girl who throws him out, though? Can we make that count?!