• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst team of all time

sanfrand

FFL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this team isn't the worst team of all time, it has to be in the top three.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First team in expansion era to not score 3 or more goals in any of the first 8 games

I wish Paul Holmgren would drive his vehicle into a fat ball of flames and never come back

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick a fork in these bums, they have no balls, guts, or backbone! Blow it the Fuck up, starting with the lack of a Captain that we have wearing the C!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick a fork in these bums, they have no balls, guts, or backbone! Blow it the Fuck up, starting with the lack of a Captain that we have wearing the C!

I wouldnt go that far. i mean like Maverick said the season is early. However, i do agree that something needs to be done. This is beyond a slump. There is more going on than we dont know imo? I dont understand how G goes from a top elite goal scorer to a player who doesnt even have a single goal through 8 games and barely has any impact on a game. So many flaws w this team, it doesnt make sense to me. Im not sure if Vanek would have any difference? I think that Homer will be fired very soon and as what Raptor said, take Berube out as well. Not sure if a trade will do anything?

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are not a team, just a bunch of individuals doing their own thing simultaneously and it doesn't work!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a little harsh agreed they are playing like shit but they haven't had any breaks either more against them. They'll regroup with a week off and reset their lines get some bodies back and maybe if lucky trade a Dman for a Fwd upgrade. If they find a way to get another scorer all of a sudden they're scoring 3-4 goals and winning these types of games instead of choking out.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Penguins are the class of the division if not the conference. This was a 1-2 game that we just about blew open in the third. I thought we severely outplayed them in the final frame, we just weren't able to finish and Fleury stood on his head.

Everyone is jumping the gun on this. Did everyone here really expect to win tonight? We were about two and a half minutes from being the first team this season to hold the Pens under three goals. The 1-4 score is not at all indicative of how competitive the game was altogether and the push we made in the third, which is something we haven't done in awhile.

Like I've said before, if we don't finish the month strong after this long week of practice, then you can start making major changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Penguins are the class of the division if not the conference. This was a 1-2 game that we just about blew open in the third. I thought we severely outplayed them in the final frame, we just weren't able to finish and Fleury stood on his head.

Everyone is jumping the gun on this. Did everyone here really expect to win tonight? We were about two and a half minutes from being the first team this season to hold the Pens under three goals. The 1-4 score is not at all indicative of how competitive the game was altogether and the push we made in the third, which is something we haven't done in awhile.

Like I've said before, if we don't finish the month strong after this long week of practice, then you can start making major changes.

Totally agree I'm not ready to jump off a bridge but trades aren't always a bad thing just as long as they don't sell out the future. I'd like to see them come back healthy next week and start over unless a great opportunity comes by!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's only three games left this month lol this is the perfect time now to make whatever changes you want to make - those three games imo aren't going to be major difference makers - gotta do whatever changes you need to do now

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only three games left this month lol this is the perfect time now to make whatever changes you want to make - those three games imo aren't going to be major difference makers - gotta do whatever changes you need to do now

I know this. Berube has had five games and about a week and a half to mold this team into his system. I'm willing to at least give him a full week of practice and the final week of the month (which includes three games) to turn this team around before we start "blowing it up."

I expect to win the next two games and then we're off and running.

Last edited by a moderator:

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know friends who have been to games including tonights and all they can say is this team is pitiful and lost and that what you see on tv doesn't even begin to show how bad they look in person. I hope they can right the ship but I'm not holding my breath, to many inconsistencies to give them the benefit of the doubt, I will believe it when I see it. I'm also not sold on Berube, not sure if he has what it takes to be a head coach and I cannot wait till the day Homer gets his walking papers but that will never happen since snyder love to slob that assdonkey's knob on a daily basis.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know friends who have been to games including tonights and all they can say is this team is pitiful and lost and that what you see on tv doesn't even begin to show how bad they look in person. I hope they can right the ship but I'm not holding my breath, to many inconsistencies to give them the benefit of the doubt, I will believe it when I see it. I'm also not sold on Berube, not sure if he has what it takes to be a head coach and I cannot wait till the day Homer gets his walking papers but that will never happen since snyder love to slob that assdonkey's knob on a daily basis.

they go through stretches where this is true, but they dominated the 3rd. in fact if wayne simmonds alone could bury wide open nets the score would have been in our favor. they are just pressing. they aren;t as bad as the 'sky is falling' crowd will make you believe.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they go through stretches where this is true, but they dominated the 3rd. in fact if wayne simmonds alone could bury wide open nets the score would have been in our favor. they are just pressing. they aren;t as bad as the 'sky is falling' crowd will make you believe.

If he didnt score that goal yesterday and have a couple of chances i was ready to send him to the minors. He hasnt been hitting or controling the boards like he did in the past or mixing it up after whistles on hits. He looked really lost out there before his goal hopefully that ignites him.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could see the relief on his face after scoring that says enough for me. They’re all gripping their sticks need a good blowout!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night wasn't about Simmer missing open nets, he got the one goal for them - it was Brayden Schenn who was missing the wide open net - he's done that a lot this season

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last night wasn't about Simmer missing open nets, he got the one goal for them - it was Brayden Schenn who was missing the wide open net - he's done that a lot this season

i think the whole team has done that. even though simmonds got that one goal he had plenty more opportunities.