• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst Packer Game I Have Seen In A While...

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers not on target, and when he was..drops...wouldn't stop the run....or the quick slants to Beasley. McCarthy's play calling is always a question. I know the game was out of reach but with 5-6 minutes left, he kept running the ball...Hopefully the Pack can get to 11-5 or 10-6...but the team looks lost

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers not on target, and when he was..drops...wouldn't stop the run....or the quick slants to Beasley. McCarthy's play calling is always a question. I know the game was out of reach but with 5-6 minutes left, he kept running the ball...Hopefully the Pack can get to 11-5 or 10-6...but the team looks lost

It didn't help that they were down to their 6th and 7th DB that they got off the street but still the defense should've played like it did from between the first drive and last drive of the first half in which Dal did nothing but a FG off a TO. D got wore down in the second half and that was all she wrote.

As I said in my A-Rod post he just looks done. It has to be mental because he just turned 32 and if anything looks as athletic as ever. Adams must go, Jordy isn't half the player that he used to be. Cobb and Montgomery are awesome and we never see Abb or Janis.

If we stick with Rodgers we must get back to the basics and just hit TE passes, screens, check downs, jet sweeps, etc. We should rest Lacy for a couple weeks to get healthy but we must pickup another RB soon.

On D we just need to get healthy as our 3 top DB's are out. I think the run defense will hold it's own but they got worn down in the second half today vs the best O-line/RB in the NFL.

10-6 at best 7-9 at worst.

Fire Mcmuffin

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree about the mental part with Rodgers....his health looks goods, arm, legs, etc....still seems the receivers can't get separation, and latey when they do, the ball is delivered late or a tad behind. also agree that Abbrederis and Janis should be used more...what the hell was MM doing putting Montgomery in the back field...we will see, if the Bears keep the game close then we know how bad this team is...MM his an aweful play caller

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree about the mental part with Rodgers....his health looks goods, arm, legs, etc....still seems the receivers can't get separation, and latey when they do, the ball is delivered late or a tad behind. also agree that Abbrederis and Janis should be used more...what the hell was MM doing putting Montgomery in the back field...we will see, if the Bears keep the game close then we know how bad this team is...MM his an aweful play caller

Montgomery has some size at 215 lbs while only being 5'11 and has good quickness and agility to play RB. It was either him or a practice squad player that hasn't played all year.

MM always plays not to lose and he will never change. If I were Janis or Jared I would go to another team and say fuck these clowns.

I'm thinking it's mental. Ever since he lost his QB coach that would criticize his play harshly in 2014 he's gotten exponentially worse every year.