• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worse case, Best case, realistic

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The local radio station does a game of predictions giving the Best, Worse, and Realistic outcomes of different outcomes and team goal. What or your predictions for our Cowboys. This is obviously all for fun so you can be as over the top as you wish. Okay me first.

Worse case: Romo comes back in week 11 and due to injury is not the same Elite player he was. As the Schedule gets tougher Teams catch up with Dak and he takes a Precipitous fall in his development. Zeke continues to run at a 3.3 ypg rate and is exposed as a fumbler. The Cowboys are 3-7 upon Romo's return with the 29th Ranked defense in the league.

Best Case Scenario Romo comes back in week 6 Cowboys or 4-2. Dak is our clear QB of the future. Zeke brings his YPG up to 4.8 and this ball control Offense protects this defense our pass rush improves and are ranked in the top 15 in defense. Zeke is poised to be Rookie of the year. Cowboys finish 10-6 and Make it to the NFC championship game and lose to Arz.

Realistic Romo comes back at Week 8 against the Eagles. Cowboys are 3-3 and still in the race. Dak Develops into our Clear future qb. Zeke gets the avg up to 4.4 over an entire yard. Offense protects the defense. D ranked around 18ish Cowboys finish 9-7 and sneak into the wild card game and beat the Vikings. Only to lose the following week (sorry)Zeke is runner up to Wentz in ROY vote. Romo stays healthy.

I know this is a long post, and most won't read it. Forgive me im bored and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, best case is Romo returns around week 11, fully healthy and with a couple of weeks of practice in. The club is around 6-4 or 7-3. Romo goes the rest of the season, we win the division at 11-5, and go to the Super Bowl by controling the clock 35 minutes a game and outscoring a bunch of good but not great playoff teams. Dak plays well in his 10 games, and gets nothing but better in returning to the sideline to hold a clip board for a while

Worst case, Romo rushes back to soon, say week 6, is knocked out for the rest of the season(career?) the first time he gets hit, Sean Lee goes back on the shelf, the Cowboys suffer a couple of injuries on offense, the team is forced to constantly play from behind, and Dak regresses as defenses pin their ears back, and the club goes 5-11

I think most likely is in between, Dak continues to improve, Romo comes back around week 8, the club goes 9-7 and sneaks into the playoffs. Either way, Dak's play and the solid young players we have give a lot of hope for the future

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crazy I know...I'm sticking with 11-5 and dropping to 10-6 when and if we lose a 6th game

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst case 1-15. Best case 15-1. Realistic is a tough one. I've never gotten into the idea of looking at a schedule and attributing wins and losses as I go through it. From watching the first two games this looks like an 8-8 team. Taking into account that our QB is a rookie and our best pass rusher missed the first two games I'll say improvement seems likely and we are around a 9 win team, maybe 10 and a playoff berth with a little luck?

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tough to get by the fact that the COWBOYS don't have very good CBs,LBs (outside of Lee), and a pass rush.
Even with a healthy Romo, it might have been (maybe) a 10-6 season..........
and then there's Garrett as head coach.......that's a negative
I thought originally the COWBOYS would have to win 3 out of the first 4 games... minimum.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is an 8-8 team no matter who is the QB IMO. Could have been much better if jerry had paid attention to defensive needs for the past 3 years.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's funny....wait all off season for football and so many know how it ends after just two weeks
:L

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tough to get by the fact that the COWBOYS don't have very good CBs,LBs (outside of Lee), and a pass rush.
Even with a healthy Romo, it might have been (maybe) a 10-6 season..........
and then there's Garrett as head coach.......that's a negative
I thought originally the COWBOYS would have to win 3 out of the first 4 games... minimum.

Lee doesn't look right so far. He has made a few good plays, but also missed a few.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst case scenario- Jerry Jones finds the fountain of youth
Best case scenario- Jerry Jones passes away before the end of this season
Realistic scenario- Jerry Jones runs the team until he's 100

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst case scenario- Jerry Jones finds the fountain of youth
Best case scenario- Jerry Jones passes away before the end of this season
Realistic scenario- Jerry Jones runs the team until he's 100
That is harsh, but I wish Jerry would retire. I cringe every time he has something to say about the team like he is the coach. No other owner talks like he does. I hate it.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is harsh, but I wish Jerry would retire. I cringe every time he has something to say about the team like he is the coach. No other owner talks like he does. I hate it.
He won't retire. He needs to pass away. Harsh, but truth.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn,

Without those 3 trophies ...I'm thinking Jerry would have been whacked by now.