• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

World Series Game IV - Shitty Umpire Edition

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ron Cum Gulpa behind the plate..... Let's count how many bad calls he makes against us tonight

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well did you guys call that one right or what? Why do I have a feeling that you guys will be quite alright with that umpire now?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well did you guys call that one right or what? Why do I have a feeling that you guys will be quite alright with that umpire now?

Sad_Ginger_by_Lily2205.png

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that picture. Somebody has some talent and no I am not upset about the game at all. I am from Missouri. We don't take sports that serious. What I was always taught to be upset with is not doing your best, blaming the umpires or Referees for your own failures (actually took an ass whooping from my stepfather once for that after losing a basketball game) uhem Ranger fans, and being a poor sportsman by not respecting your opponent. Unfortunately, them is small town Missouri values and NOT values associated with Texans and their paranoid win at all costs mentality everyone is out to get me values.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looked to me that he made a lot of bad calls going in both directions. it was just that the Cardinals griped more

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looked to me that he made a lot of bad calls going in both directions. it was just that the Cardinals griped more

the cardinals gripped more,,,funny last night before the game on the game thread,the RANGER game thread,you guys sounded like a bunch of fucking babies,waaaa,,,,,waaaaaaa I LEFT DURING GAME 3 BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUCKING RANGER FANS CRYING,it's a base ball everything isn't perfict,you win you lose,the series is tied right now,quit your gripping and watch the games

and if you don't believe me about before on the game thread last night ,,,,,,,,,,,,JUST GO BACK AND LOOK

Last edited by a moderator:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the cardinals gripped more,,,funny last night before the game on the game thread,the RANGER game thread,you guys sounded like a bunch of fucking babies,waaaa,,,,,waaaaaaa I LEFT DURING GAME 3 BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUCKING RANGER FANS CRYING,it's a base ball everything isn't perfict,you win you lose,the series is tied right now,quit your gripping and watch the games

and if you don't believe me about before the game thread last night ,,,,,,,,,,,,JUST GO BACK AND LOOK

LOL at the fucking idiot that doesn't know the difference between the Ranger fans on a forum and the actual team.

We say the team griped more, which they did, and he comes back talking about how the fans the night before were crying on these boards. Freakin hilarious.

This guy is all over these boards and he is the spitting image of Pday.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the fucking idiot that doesn't know the difference between the Ranger fans on a forum and the actual team.

We say the team griped more, which they did, and he comes back talking about how the fans the night before were crying on these boards. Freakin hilarious.

This guy is all over these boards and he is the spitting image of Pday.

the ranger fans weren't crying,when you guys are behind that's all you do,,,bitch bitch bitch,,,like it's going to change anything,,,,I can't stand acry baby,,,you fit that image

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah asshole I don't like you

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the ranger fans weren't crying,when you guys are behind that's all you do,,,bitch bitch bitch,,,like it's going to change anything,,,,I can't stand acry baby,,,you fit that image

You claim to be from Arkansas ... so what were you doing on line this weekend during hunting season? Must be a day-only hunter and not allowed to stay out over night.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You claim to be from Arkansas ... so what were you doing on line this weekend during hunting season? Must be a day-only hunter and not allowed to stay out over night.

you are not allowed to hunt after dark bub,or is that your game poaching

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I have to work,I'll leave you with this.

no one like to lose and I do mean no one but when my boys lose I don't sit on some thread and cry or bitch,that is just a lack of class,I take my lumps and I move on

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well I have to work,I'll leave you with this.

no one like to lose and I do mean no one but when my boys lose I don't sit on some thread and cry or bitch,that is just a lack of class,I take my lumps and I move on

If you hate the griping so much, why don't you just go away? You are on the Ranger's board after all. I think we could live without your input.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and if you don't believe me about before on the game thread last night ,,,,,,,,,,,,JUST GO BACK AND LOOK

look at last night's game. even the announcers were commenting on La Russa's constant griping on the pitch calls. one team adjusted to the ump and one didn't. the one that did won and the one that didn't lost. and now you appear here whining like a little baby just like you claim some Rangers fans were doing.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are fans, we are supposed to do that. We are NOT LaRussa the manager and out there on the field crying about not getting the calls.

You can't see the difference because your hate for all things Dallas won't let you.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah asshole I don't like you

Still unable to get all your thoughts into one reply, I see.

I guess it takes all of those old brain cells of yours to get that somewhat legible crap down on the page, then you need to regroup, rest, and then reply to my post once again.