• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Women's World Cup

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know most of you guys didn't watch the men's, so I'm darn sure you aren't watching the Women's, but to anyone that did...What a great friggin match that was. We totally outplayed the supposed number 1 ranked team in the world and just flat out beat the shit out of them for the whole first half.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved watching the last 2 world cups. Great action especially the last year.

I keep forgetting to tune into the women matches.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't get into soccer, not even for the World Cup.
I'm glad for those enjoying it, but I haven't watched one minute of it. Not even the highlights.

Now with all that said.

USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA

Go USA...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that that womens match got a higher TV rating then the world series and they are predicting a higher rating for the finals then the NBA finals. Soccer is catching on evidently. THey also say its politically divided. The republican states arent watching soccer (Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Utah) and the democrat states (NY, Connecticut, California, Rhoad Island) are. Interesting.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soccer really boring to watch,but is a fun sport to play. The occasional bleacher collapse or fight in the stand seem to liven it up a bit. The only female sports I find remotely interesting is mud wrestling or the volley ball where the amazons wear small tops and tight shorts.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that that womens match got a higher TV rating then the world series and they are predicting a higher rating for the finals then the NBA finals. Soccer is catching on evidently. THey also say its politically divided. The republican states arent watching soccer (Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Utah) and the democrat states (NY, Connecticut, California, Rhoad Island) are. Interesting.

It is catching on. I watched the Men's US vs Germany match at lunch time of a BWW's by work and it was packed and insane. My cousin just took his family up to Canada to watch a match with some friends. One of his daughters plays on an 11 year old State travel team that plays tournaments all over the northeast so it was a little more meaningful to them than most casual fans. She may be playing in the 2027 Cup...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter plays volleyball. Soccer and Vball are at the same time in high school here. As far as the World Cup- it is awesome. 19- Johnston is the one I like. 13- MOrgan is awesome as well. They really dominate every match. It reminds me of a baseball game though where we my team keeps stranding runners. The probability of that goal in the quarter finals was slim but it was amazing. They have made a couple of changes to the lineup and now they look so much faster.