• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

with adair gone

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope the o's pick aaa coach griffin . no one knows our guys better . what a job he did with tilly !!!

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how McGregor would do. Experience wouldn't be the issue.

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
castro did very well I thought down the stretch...the offense just gave them nothing

Mr. Oriole

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder how McGregor would do. Experience wouldn't be the issue.

Experience is definitely the issue with McGregor.

Can you name even one Orioles pitching prospect who McGregor had a positive effect on? On the other hand, McGregor had a very bad influence on Adam Loewen.

It is obvious that McGregor only has a job with the Orioles due to his playing career. Even as a player, he was never a leader of the team or pitching staff.

I'm glad the O's have finally gotten McGregor away from our pitching prospects. Bullpen coach is probably the best job for him, if the O's insist on keeping him employed. As bullpen coach, all he has to do is follow direction from a real pitching coach and answer the bullpen phone.

The O's have 2 very good internal candidates: Castillo and Griffin...just say no to McGregor.

Mr. Oriole

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I really type Castillo? Silly me.

So, it appears the O's aren't even considering Castro or Griffin. Looking outside the organization...Carl Willis, Rich Dubee, Dave Wallace and Andy Hawkins.