• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wish the Bengals had this Andy Dalton

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would have been nice to have an Andy Dalton that was this accurate behind center for the Bengals. Granted, his boys are not defensive lineman in his face, and that target is not far away, but I have a feeling he would have smoked Lamar Jackson in the skills competition at the Pro Bowl.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will definitely end up in @mrschaney 's pron folder.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would have been nice to have an Andy Dalton that was this accurate behind center for the Bengals. Granted, his boys are not defensive lineman in his face, and that target is not far away, but I have a feeling he would have smoked Lamar Jackson in the skills competition at the Pro Bowl.

yeah, there is so much more that goes into a QB's success on the field. Being able to read coverages. Pocket presence. Timing of the throw. Being able to handle pressure.

Obviously the guys that play at this level are extremely gifted but it's the little things that take them from average to good or great.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, there is so much more that goes into a QB's success on the field. Being able to read coverages. Pocket presence. Timing of the throw. Being able to handle pressure.

Obviously the guys that play at this level are extremely gifted but it's the little things that take them from average to good or great.

Couldn't agree with you more, which is why i am excited to see Joe Burrow in Bengal stripes. He is accurate, but he is also a natural born leader, he is tough, charismatic, intelligent, great pocket awareness, excellent under pressure and excels in the big moments when the lights are brightest. Those are all things you can't teach a QB at the next level very easy. They can either be that on their own, or they are never going to be that.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I feel bad for Dalton. Neither one of those kids is a ginger. His woman is definitely fucking someone else.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd be the GOAT in midget football.