• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisconsin Football Halloween

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was always the other UW-system school students/other out of towners that caused a majority of the problems...it was the same way before they shut down Mifflin.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earned a doctorate at marquette. Not sure if you know where thats at, or how long it takes to get a doctorate, but when you figure it out feel free to pull your own foot out of your ass, mmmmkay.

I'm not sure why you think getting a grad degree from Marquette makes you qualified to talk about the distribution of people at Halloween in Madison any moreso than Fork'Em (who went to Whitewater and i'm sure went to Halloween with classmates or at least knows many of them went to Freakfest), or Drunk and I (who have about 8 years as Madison students between us).

Madison has its amateurs like anywhere else, but the vast, vast majority of people arrested at Halloween and Mifflin weren't Madison students.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why you think getting a grad degree from Marquette makes you qualified to talk about the distribution of people at Halloween in Madison any moreso than Fork'Em (who went to Whitewater and i'm sure went to Halloween with classmates or at least knows many of them went to Freakfest), or Drunk and I (who have about 8 years as Madison students between us).

Madison has its amateurs like anywhere else, but the vast, vast majority of people arrested at Halloween and Mifflin weren't Madison students.

Meh, lived in wisky longer than that. Forkem just gets bent easier than aluminum foil.

UW whitewater, lol. Been to madison a lot and in my experience, its like an independent state within wisky. Love the state and people there, but madison seems to strive to be san fran jr. jmo

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, lived in wisky longer than that. Forkem just gets bent easier than aluminum foil.

UW whitewater, lol. Been to madison a lot and in my experience, its like an independent state within wisky. Love state and people there, but madison seems to strive to be san fran jr. jmo

As a conservative who loves Madison, it's not really like San Francisco. It's leftist, but it's much realer as an embodiment of hipster idealism than San Fran will ever be. It's cheap. It's casual. It's open-minded (again, I managed to get along just fine there and my grades actually thrived). It's actually one with its geography. People are nice to their neighbors. It's about truly having fun.

San Fran is a lot of people with guilt about their money. Madison is much more of a utopia. It's so much better than the rest of the state of Wisconsin.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a conservative who loves Madison, it's not really like San Francisco. It's leftist, but it's much realer as an embodiment of hipster idealism than San Fran will ever be. It's cheap. It's casual. It's open-minded (again, I managed to get along just fine there and my grades actually thrived). It's actually one with its geography. People are nice to their neighbors. It's about truly having fun.

San Fran is a lot of people with guilt about their money. Madison is much more of a utopia. It's so much better than the rest of the state of Wisconsin.

That last paragraph....no. Better than janesville and beloit for sure (not sure those are really a part of wisky) but milwaukee crushes maddy in anything they have to offer (fly out of madison, lol) and everywhere else is just so damn hospitable, its mind numbing. Madisison, outside of what used to be really cool events, just doesnt measure up.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it has nothing to do with cfb. UW weasled its way into the spot of my second fav team and camp randall is fucking awesome.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they'd been trying to neuter the Halloween festivities in Madison forever. I recall friends of mine that attended Wisconsin lamenting that over 10 years ago.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
They took all the fun out of Madison Halloween (fortunately after I left) on account of the frequent riots and large number of hospitalizations.

Bummer, it was awesome in the early 80s when I was there.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the city took control of the event in the mid 2000s...really cracked down on the knuckleheads. For years, businesses on State Street had to put up with vandalizing morons. There have been no major issues since then.

I do seem to blackout every year though lmao....the worst was a couple years ago when Ohio beat us on a hail mary with under a minute left. The last thing I remember that night was that play.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earned a doctorate at marquette. Not sure if you know where thats at, or how long it takes to get a doctorate, but when you figure it out feel free to pull your own foot out of your ass, mmmmkay.

Yea. Downtown Milwaukee is real indicative of Wisconsin. I always think of Marquette University and all the FIBs who go there when I consider my identity as a person from Wisconsin. You can try to prop up your skewed opinions with your "vast" experience, but you're wrong, and you've been bringing your bullshit to my threads for s long time. You know that I know that you're just a butthurt U fan. Let it go and stop shitting on my threads.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yea. Downtown Milwaukee is real indicative of Wisconsin. I always think of Marquette University and all the FIBs who go there when I consider my identity as a person from Wisconsin. You can try to prop up your skewed opinions with your "vast" experience, but you're wrong, and you've been bringing your bullshit to my threads for s long time. You know that I know that you're just a butthurt U fan. Let it go and stop shitting on my threads.

There is a lot of anger there. Not sure why.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep it in the right place. No need to get personal here

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO... Don't worry trolls, everyone already knew what you were up to, you don't even need to follow the formula anymore.

"Y so angry bro!"

Gawd....

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halloween on State St in Madison

State_ST_002.jpg

State_ST_003.jpg

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They took all the fun out of Madison Halloween (fortunately after I left) on account of the frequent riots and large number of hospitalizations.

There are still a lot of arrests and crazy stuff going on. It's always on the local news.