• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Winnipeg Jets @ Los Angeles Kings, 1/10, 7:00 PM FS-W

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT A JOKE this team is. Why should we be more into the games if they aren't??

ouendan1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so.... 2 for 26 in the shootout this season now?

Also, Kings now 4 solid games below 500. 2 out of a possible 6 points on this home stand.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not blaming Quick especially because I didn't see the game but curious as to the cause of his slow starts.

I wonder if the last 3 seasons are catching up to him. Still think he is the MVP of the team but would like to see Jones play more.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the Ox Box I saw a team that was totally not ready for the early 7:00 pm start. Seemed like they didn't start playing until 7:30 or so. To their credit they did make a strong effort to get the game tied up and then even went ahead for a few minutes. What is it that this team just doesn't seem to know how to play with a lead any more? The less said about the defense the better and I just don't mean the defensemen. The forwards don't hit anybody any longer. I'm thinking the whole team is just tired.

It was pretty obvious from the start Winnipeg had a game plan to slow down Kopitar. They came out in the first period hitting him as hard as they could every time he was on the ice. Very little response from his teammates which was disappointing. It's also obvious to me Darryl Sutter (like myself) hates the shootout. I mean Doughty, Lewis, Carter and Richards for shooters? OK Carter wasn't a bad choice. Looks to me like he's given up on shootouts and is willing to end them quickly and take the loser point.

Ox