• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wilwhite's RB rankings - 2014

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys keep believing that. .By all means.

He's an amazing rusher, but he lacks in other areas. Belichek was able to hide his weaknesses, but I doubt the steelers will be able to do the same. He was also part of a committee in New England.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an amazing rusher, but he lacks in other areas. Belichek was able to hide his weaknesses, but I doubt the steelers will be able to do the same. He was also part of a committee in New England.

And he'll be a part of one in Pittsburgh.. I'm not saying he's taking over for Bell.. I'm saying is going to be a split. . Which it already is, and will be unless either get hurt.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hadn't heard any 50/50 jabber, and have no interest in coachspeak - I'm just looking at the roster, and what Le'Veon and Blount both bring. You'll notice Blount doesn't make my list at all - I think he just cramps Bell's productivity, giving the Steelers an option they didn't have.

In my rough projections I only have a 15-point difference between my #15 Vareen all the way through my #25 Sankey, so even if I'm somehow on the money everywhere, with one lucky play Le'Veon could leap from #23 to #16 and I wouldn't be surprised. But I very much doubt he cracks the top 12.

I project a big gap between CJ1K and Vareen; Joique's the only guy in that gap.

TK - I'd hate to have the #2 pick, but yeah, I'd take him there. I don't see this as pie-in-the-sky possibility, but as the expected outcome. Something unusual (an injury to him, or to Peyton) is the only thing I could see keeping him from 250+ FF points. Somebody else might have a spectacular year, too, and pass him - maybe Charles could repeat - but all evidence points to Ball. He doesn't have to be anything like the most talented RB out there to do this - he just has to be above average, execute, and stay on the field. Guys like AP and Charles have to continue to be Superman just to keep up.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I dominated the rankings game last year, but I was still chock full of terrible calls (Foster #2, Rice #4, FJAX way down). So some things in here are bound to be way off.

(Nobody was higher on Le'Veon than I was last year, though.)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I dominated the rankings game last year, but I was still chock full of terrible calls (Foster #2, Rice #4, FJAX way down). So some things in here are bound to be way off.

(Nobody was higher on Le'Veon than I was last year, though.)

I'll second that. Doubtful anyone was as low on him as I was. . Nothing has changed in that regard. Good enough at just about everything, just not great at anything.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, and I thought the problem was that he'd share carries with Blount.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"LeVeon - Does he have the same opportunity he had last year? NO! He's not really all that (3.5 ypc? - yuck; what he offers is versatility), and the Steelers gave themselves a way to pound opponents with a blunt instrument."

Well, he's got that part down. ;)