• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson's Tribute to Manning

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you see how Cam reacted in defeat, as his usual selfish self, it really puts what we have in Russ to be very fortunate. He is robotic most of the time, has as many cliche's as any one person could, but yet the dude is just as gracious in defeat as he is in victory. What he did in this post for Peyton was exactly what Cam had the opportunity to do in defeat, recognize one of the best to play the position and silence the critics that think he can't put others before himself. He failed miserably while Russ continues to prove his worth both on and off the field. All class!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you see how Cam reacted in defeat, as his usual selfish self, it really puts what we have in Russ to be very fortunate. He is robotic most of the time, has as many cliche's as any one person could, but yet the dude is just as gracious in defeat as he is in victory. What he did in this post for Peyton was exactly what Cam had the opportunity to do in defeat, recognize one of the best to play the position and silence the critics that think he can't put others before himself. He failed miserably while Russ continues to prove his worth both on and off the field. All class!

That's why I would never want Cam as a QB .. He has talent sure, but his mentality sucks... He doesn't stay level headed when the pressure is on... and I'm sorry but when your team is down 6 with everything on the line, HOW THE @#$^ do you not dive for that fumble ? No heart...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you see how Cam reacted in defeat, as his usual selfish self,

Look how Cam spells now on Twitter... He started spelling like this the night before the SB... Notice how he uses the #1?

upload_2016-2-21_13-54-38.png

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look how Cam spells now on Twitter... He started spelling like this the night before the SB... Notice how he uses the #1?

View attachment 90887
The media says that his teammates rally around him, but I have to imagine that the "#1" & "me" mentality will take it's toll. He may get a title before his mates stray because they are a good team, but no matter the talent he could just as easily have a Kap downfall if his attitude doesn't change. Anyone can be great on top, but the ones that sustain are the ones that know how to be great when you are on the bottom.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media says that his teammates rally around him, but I have to imagine that the "#1" & "me" mentality will take it's toll. He may get a title before his mates stray because they are a good team, but no matter the talent he could just as easily have a Kap downfall if his attitude doesn't change. Anyone can be great on top, but the ones that sustain are the ones that know how to be great when you are on the bottom.
Sure, the teammates rally around him....but it's not like that team faced a whole lot of adversity or tough times this year. They lost 1 game all year until the SB. So sure they rallied around Newton. The better question or more indicative behavior is whether Cam will rally around his teammates, and I'm not sure many of them will view his post-SB antics as qualifying as their leader rallying around them after a tough loss. Like you say, it's easy to keep the spirits up when you're on top.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also love how Cam stood behind his antics, and basically brushed it off as "I'm going to me, not change for anyone". On one side I agree, be you. Nobody likes to shape themselves for anyone else, and if you are true to yourself then don't apologize. Take me for who I am or move on, I agree 100%. On the other side, you (Cam) are a crybaby ninny. Being a self admitted crybaby won't go far in the NFL, so go ahead Cam......be yourself ;-)