• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wilson is gonna have to take over

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams are just shoving 7 or 8 the box upfront completely shutting down Lynch… We have no balance on offense right now… Wilson has got to open this thing up and make teams pay down field… Our offense has gotta mix this up a bit…

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard for Wilson to take over when he literally doesn't have two seconds to make plays with the collapses of the offensive line so many plays.

I honestly think if you give Seattle most any other teams line people here are not complaining about the WR's and their lack of separation nor the lack of inspired play calling in the running game.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard for Wilson to take over when he literally doesn't have two seconds to make plays with the collapses of the offensive line so many plays.

I honestly think if you give Seattle most any other teams line people here are not complaining about the WR's and their lack of separation nor the lack of inspired play calling in the running game.

That has to be addressed because teams are stuffing the hell outta the box trying to force us to throw down field… Our receivers are not being respected right now and until our O shows they can make teams pay this is how teams are gonna come at us… Defensively were gonna be fine were playing absolutely lights out but our O is not where it needs to be… They picked it up a bit as the game rolled on though which was a good sign…

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and even when wilson has time Baldwin and Tate usually get shutdown. Tate and baldwin arent #2/3 recievers they are more like 2/3 I think a good corner like a patrick peterson (that showed us) can stop golden tate granted tate is one of the leagues best when he gets the ball in his hand but the key is getting the ball in his hand unless russell runs around to buy time tate and baldwin cant consitently create their own space.

The fact that todays game this offense couldnt score it was all FGs and INT returns for TDs worries me. in the playoffs were not facing kellen clemens were facing top of the line QBs and RBs and offenses all together. Bevell had a whole week to fix their mistakes and come up with a gameplan and it didnt work. it was all those penalties the rams committed that set up marshawn for a TD and the tate TD we were already up 20-3 in the 4th with the Rams giving up so that wasnt a big deal.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we gotta give Russell props for repeating a successful rookie season with an equally impressive sophomore year.
2012: 26 TDs, 10 INTs, 100.0 QB rating
2013: 26 TDs, 9 INTs, 101.2 QB rating
Consider this year he was missing both his tackles for half the year. Played with out his #1 WR (Harvin) and half the year with out his #2 WR (Rice I guess debatable with Tate).

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we gotta give Russell props for repeating a successful rookie season with an equally impressive sophomore year.
2012: 26 TDs, 10 INTs, 100.0 QB rating
2013: 26 TDs, 9 INTs, 101.2 QB rating
Consider this year he was missing both his tackles for half the year. Played with out his #1 WR (Harvin) and half the year with out his #2 WR (Rice I guess debatable with Tate).
Very impressive that he was able to improve on his numbers like that. Right now he has to be the best QB of that class. Luck could still get better but there are always a lot of "coulds" that don't happen in sports.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only Olineman i have Faith in is Unger and Okung. Sweezy isn't bad but we can find better i believe. It's time this team used some high picks on quality guards and a tackle. With more time in protection Tate/Baldwin and Harvin ( once healthy) will look 100% better. Most "open" guys are open because of a double move. Heck our WR don't even have time to make 1 move let alone a double move lol.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there were a few missed opportunities that WERE NOT wilsons fault. Willson dropped a wide open pass that would have gone for 30+, then the ridiculous play that was called dead would have been a 60+TD, then the TD pass to Tate that was called back on a holding penalty.

If those plays go our way Wilson is over 300 yards and 3TDs. at some point that stuff will fall our way.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it pays to remember that San Fran and Arizona are ranked 5th and 6th in total defense and St.Louis has one of the best front 7's in football as well. Hell, even the shitty Giants are still ranked 8th in total defense. What I'm saying is even though our Offense hasn't looked stellar in December those are the 4 teams we've played. I'm not sure how many teams would have fared much better with that schedule.