• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

William Crest influence

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On if they expect West Virginia backup quarterback William Crest to play Saturday:
“I read the paper like you do against the opponents. I have read the same thing that they want him to get William involved. If they do, we pretty much know what they would run with him. You prepare for everything. You do the things you have to do in order to get ready.”

Any time they spend getting ready for Crest is to our advantage, love it!!!! :suds:

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On if they expect West Virginia backup quarterback William Crest to play Saturday:
“I read the paper like you do against the opponents. I have read the same thing that they want him to get William involved. If they do, we pretty much know what they would run with him. You prepare for everything. You do the things you have to do in order to get ready.”

Any time they spend getting ready for Crest is to our advantage, love it!!!! :suds:

Should use him in goal line situations IMHO. Our short yardage package still sucks, put him in and use his legs to our advantage.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our short yardage package sucks due to the pistol formation near the goal line...handing the ball off so deep in my opinion is some of our issue.

I would not be against Crest used in that situation...Tebow was as a freshmen and he turned out pretty good on the college level