• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will You Go Out To Watch Your Fireworks This Year

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here in Manchester, NH the fireworks are tonight 7/3/2016 at approx. 9:00 PM. The city closed down the Amoskeag Bridge last night so that a local fireworks company can set up the display. It takes them more than 12 hours to set up and test the electronics.

It's almost 4:00 PM and people will be starting to head over to Arms Park to snag a spot. Half will set up chairs and and a blanket on the asphalt to make sure that when return around 8:00 PM they'll have a front row seat. What they don't know is that the best seats are actually furthest from the center of the park and closet to a certain exit.

My wife's company is located in one of the tallest buildings in Manchester and employees will be allowed to sit on the roof to watch the fireworks. You must have a key-Fob to get into the garage so parking is limited. I think we'll be on the roof come showtime.

Do you go out to watch or do you just stay home??

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,618.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no personally i think fireworks are overrated. not trying to be a party pooper

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally we set outside in the backyard and can see several displays. But we moved this year so we're going to go set outside and see what we can see from the new house.