• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will venable

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHould i pick up will venable??

My OF is victorino, lorenzo cain, matt carpenter, emilio bonifacio, and drew stubbs.

Clearly my OF sucks... we start 3 OF and 4 DH, right now i only start victorino, cain and carpenter... and the rest of my bench is moustakis, bud norris and danny espinosa... and i have pineda on the DL... we have a 5 man bench...

should i get venable?? who should i drop to get him??

My 4 DH hitters are kendrys morales,alcides escobar, Josh donaldson and yadier molina...

PLease advise me before the games lock this afternoon...

Philabuster5

Visionary (aka dreamer)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I'd bother. He's facing Zimmerman, Strasburg and Gio this week. (although he'll likely sit against Gio)
He probably won't get more than the 5 games in this week with 2 against aces.
Not worth a rush decision in my opinion, just worth keeping an eye on.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should i keep victorino in my lineup this week?? havent heard much about his potential injury...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should i keep victorino in my lineup this week?? havent heard much about his potential injury...

That's a tough one. This might be a "wing and a prayer" week for ya, if you decide to go with either Boni or Stubbs. Victorino went to the hospital and is questionable. If it's at all possible, try to wait until the last minute before you decide. This is a pretty sucky situation to have on a Monday morning. :gaah: