• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will this year be different

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings and Hawks again, IMO the Kings are in a much better position then last season. Last season the 2 prior series were very bruising and LA seemed tired entering the WCF. Even tho this season SJ/Ana both went to 7 games it was mostly due to the Kings playing stupid and making far to many mistakes. That doesn't mean they are ok, if they make that many mistakes against the Hawks they will lose and lose quickly. I think if LA plays their game they can win this series

Did any of you other Kings fans think the Kings would ever have this amount of success prior to 2012? This is what we/I always hoped for that window of opportunity that few teams ever get.:suds:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings do look better since they got Gaborik, plus they're clicking as a team. IDK if things will be different (Hawks are still the team to beat), but I think the Kings matchup better this year with the Hawks than they did last season. Good luck to you guys, it's a great team to watch, and I wish them nothing but success :suds:

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Doobee. What's up with your team? Strange firing to start the off-season don't you think?

Ox