• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Peyton Manning's HGH Use Finally Become Public?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have a LT or TB , cheating is a convenient excuse for others. I don't know how film taped from one spot vs another helps and I have thrown balls with lower pressure and they wobble like shit, ducklike. He threw better in the second half with properly inflated balls and the following year when the balls where being checked. So next excuse was the RB's would fumble less and that proved to be wrong because the no#s didn't increase. What BB is guilty of being is an arrogant narcissistic prick. When the memo came out from New Gestapo Goodell about not filming from restricted areas, why do it and why do it against your ex-dc Mangini, who knows you film

I'm referring to the first Rams/Pats Super Bowl, where Goodell destroyed the tapes for some reason. What other reason is there than to protect his buddy?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm referring to the first Rams/Pats Super Bowl, where Goodell destroyed the tapes for some reason. What other reason is there than to protect his buddy?
Who is his buddy? Kraft sure in hell isnt and my point is what can you learn from a walk-thru? In College the coaches are smarter because they know that signals are stolen all the time and have a few guys giving signals, one being a dummy

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YAWN

The Patriots won that game because the Pats defense was smacking them in the mouth and by the time the Rams stopped peeing their pants and woke up, time was up.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YAWN

The Patriots won that game because the Pats defense was smacking them in the mouth and by the time the Rams stopped peeing their pants and woke up, time was up.

I didn't say anything about the outcome of the game. The Patriots taped a walk thru illegally why? Because there was nothing to gain? And if these tapes weren't revealing anything, why did they have to be immediately destroyed?

The real reason the Rams lost that game was that a play on the final FG drive was ruled out of bounds to stop the clock when the receiving RB (was it Redmond?) was down in play. Otherwise, the Pats don't have time to get in position for that FG. Well, that and bonehead Mike Martz drinking his own Kool-Aid.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Peyton Manning was caught receiving dozens of shipments of HGH after neck surgery and he blamed his wife and everyone just pretended that was a reasonable explanation?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Peyton Manning was caught receiving dozens of shipments of HGH after neck surgery and he blamed his wife and everyone just pretended that was a reasonable explanation?
Who cares, tbh.

Peyton Manning sexually harassing people is probably a better angle if you want to go there.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning said: 'Any medical treatments that my wife received, that’s her business. That has nothing to do with me. Nothing that's been sent to her or [that] my wife has used have I ever taken.

'Absolutely not. I have my treatments that I do, she may have hers and that is her business. There's no connection between the two.'

Fair enough, Peyton. I’m sure lots of women in their 40’s are receiving HGH through the mail. What a coincidence that this particular drug would be extremely helpful for someone recovering from neck surgery, though.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares, tbh.

Peyton Manning sexually harassing people is probably a better angle if you want to go there.
I care. His career was essentially over after the neck surgery. Then he used illegal drugs to get back on the field. Not only that, he was super-human when he came back. He stole and cheated his was to a Super Bowl. That should matter.

Good point in the sexual harassment stuff, too. The guy is a total scumbag.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care. His career was essentially over after the neck surgery. Then he used illegal drugs to get back on the field. Not only that, he was super-human when he came back. He stole and cheated his was to a Super Bowl. That should matter.

Good point in the sexual harassment stuff, too. The guy is a total scumbag.
I thought when he raped you it was pretty hilarious actually

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning said: 'Any medical treatments that my wife received, that’s her business. That has nothing to do with me. Nothing that's been sent to her or [that] my wife has used have I ever taken.

'Absolutely not. I have my treatments that I do, she may have hers and that is her business. There's no connection between the two.'

Fair enough, Peyton. I’m sure lots of women in their 40’s are receiving HGH through the mail. What a coincidence that this particular drug would be extremely helpful for someone recovering from neck surgery, though.
Ok, maybe he did break the rules. But you're saying the HGH his wife got would be extremely helpful for someone recovering from neck surgery? Like regular non NFL players with neck injuries have taken it and the benefits outweighed the risks? If that's true then the NFL needs to reconsider their all or nothing HGH policy. Someone who actually goes through neck surgery should get some kind of exemption for their recovery.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, maybe he did break the rules. But you're saying the HGH his wife got would be extremely helpful for someone recovering from neck surgery? Like regular non NFL players with neck injuries have taken it and the benefits outweighed the risks? If that's true then the NFL needs to reconsider their all or nothing HGH policy. Someone who actually goes through neck surgery should get some kind of exemption for their recovery.
Like, that's such a weird argument to me. If it has a clear medical purpose, I think that's a pretty compelling reason to overlook it. We don't ask anything different of injured players.

If we're keeping it real: Manning's arm really was dead from jump in Denver. What he had left came from torque and his legs. He started to go to shit when he accumulated leg and ankle injuries. Not an accident.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3